Enjoying a popular location, to the west of the city centre, we have pleasure in offering FOR LEASE on a FURNISHED BASIS, this delightful one bedroom top floor flat forming part of a traditional granite property with the well kept communal areas protected by a security entry system. The subjects are exceptionally light and airy and are decorated throughout in soft neutral tones. Benefitting from double glazing, the accommodation comprises charming lounge with kitchenette on semi-open plan, double bedroom overlooking the rear, and shower room. Outside there is a large communal walled garden which is well tended and attractively laid out. Viewing is recommended to appreciate the convenient location and comfortable accommodation on offer.
- The hall provides access to most accommodation. Wood effect vinyl flooring.
- The comfortable lounge is light and airy with a large window to the front drawing in ample natural light. Neutral carpet.
- On semi-open plan with the lounge, the kitchen is fitted with a range of base units and work surfaces incorporating the stainless steel sink and drainer.
- Double Bedroom
- The spacious bedroom is situated to the rear. Neutral carpet.
- Shower Room
- Fitted with a 3-piece suite comprising shower cubicle with Mira shower, wc and wash hand basin. Mosaic tile effect vinyl.
- To the rear of the property there is a large communal walled garden which is exceptionally well maintained and attractively laid out.
- Travel to the west end of Union Street, turn left onto Holburn Street, then first right onto Union Grove. Number 200 is located some distance ahead on the right hand side of the road.
Union Grove is located to the west of the City Centre with a wide range of amenities nearby including good public transport services and shops. The property is well placed for the business community on Albyn Place and Queens Road and has easy access to the ring road. The City Centre with all its associated amenities is within walking distance.No result founded