This one bedroom, self-contained upper apartment is located within an established residential development off the city’s Holburn Street, which is within easy access of a variety of local amenities. Offering a good level of accommodation on one level, benefits include gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, tidy gardens, and ample unrestricted on-street parking. Included in the sale are all floor coverings, window blinds, curtains, light fittings, certain white goods, and the rooms comprise: central hall with utility cupboard and hatch access to insulated loft space; well proportioned lounge enjoying a quiet aspect with open view to the rear; compact fitted kitchen; spacious double bedroom benefiting from generous floor-to-ceiling wardrobes/overhead cabinets, with ample floor space to accommodate free standing furniture; and a bright shower room fitted with white sanitary ware and a glazed shower enclosure. Outside there is an exclusive area of garden to the rear which enjoys a private aspect, and a shared drying green.
- Central to the home, a side facing window draws in natural light, below which is a cupboard housing the washing machine, which will remain. Ceiling pendant. Hatch to insulated loft space which houses the central heating boiler. Striped carpet.
- 15’4” x 13’1” approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect with open view to the rear of the home, this well proportioned room displays co-ordinating décor, carpet, micro venetian blind and full length curtains fitted to metal pole. Ceiling pendant. Door to kitchen.
- Fitted Kitchen
- Compact kitchen fitted with pale coloured base, eye-level and drawer units complemented by contrasting wood effect work surfaces. Built-in shelved larder. Stainless steel sink and drainer, above which is a side facing window fitted with roller blind. Small breakfast bar. The fridge/freezer will remain. Space for cooker. Glass ceiling pendant. Laminate floor tiles.
- Double Bedroom
- 14’7” x 10’4” approx
- Spacious bedroom with pleasant outlook to the front of the home, benefiting from a range of floor-to-ceiling wardrobes/overhead storage cabinets which provide generous hanging and shelving facilities. Pendant light fitting. Micro blind and full length curtains fitted to metal pole. Carpeted floor.
- Shower Room
- Bright shower room fitted with a white wc with recessed cistern, wash hand basin on pedestal, and glazed shower enclosure fitted with wet wall panelling, mains powered shower, and bi-fold door. Mirror-fronted medicine cabinet and glass display shelves. Opaque glass side facing window with deep display sill. Vinyl floor tiles.
- Exclusive and private area of garden to the rear, enclosed by a high hedge and laid in grass. Wooden shed. Shared drying green. Ample on-street parking to the front of the property.
- From the west end of Union Street turn left onto Holburn Street and continue straight ahead for some distance, travelling under the bridge at Gray Street. Turn second right into Ruthrieston Place and then left onto Ruthrieston Circle, where number 206 is located a short distance along on the left hand side of the road.
This quiet, well established residential development is ideally located for access to Robert Gordon University’s Garthdee Campus and within easy reach of independent shops serving everyday needs. The retail parks at Bridge of Dee which host Asda and Sainsbury's supermarkets, Boots and B&Q outlets are also close by. The open spaces at Duthie Park are close by and pleasant walks can be enjoyed along the Banks of the River Dee and The Old Deeside Railway Line.