We are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom, first floor apartment which is located within the charming village of Peterculter. With the communal entrance shared with only one other, the apartment itself offers bright and airy accommodation with stunning countryside views to be enjoyed from the rear across Royal Deeside. Benefits include a gas fired central heating system, uPVC double glazed windows, timber entrance door, a door entry system and large attic space. With neutral décor throughout with a combination of floor coverings, the rooms comprise: entrance hall; comfortably proportioned front facing lounge; rear facing fully fitted and equipped dining kitchen; two good sized double bedrooms both benefitting from extensive built-in wardrobe space; and bathroom with white three piece suite and shower over the bath. Outside, to the rear, there is a shared drying green with an area of exclusive garden laid to lawn. There is also exclusive use of cellar ideal for outdoor storage. Interior viewing is recommended to appreciate the appeal of this apartment with regular public transport links on the doorstep and excellent amenities close by.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via a timber entrance door into the Hall providing access to all accommodation within the apartment. Loft hatch. High height cupboard housing the fuse box. Security entry system. Smoke detector. Wooden flooring.
- 12’2” x 11’9” approx.
- Front facing comfortably proportioned Lounge with neutral décor and wooden flooring. Two alcoves both fitted with low level cupboard space. Window dressed with curtains on wooden rail. Ceiling coving. Smoke detector.
- Dining Kitchen
- 9’11” x 9’9” approx.
- Dining Kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of cream gloss base and wall units with long chrome handles with contrasting marble effect laminate worktops and white tiled splashbacks, and equipped with built-in Tecnik double oven/grill, electric oven with stainless steel extractor hood above, free-standing Grundig fridge/freezer, Panasonic washing machine and 1 ½ stainless steel wash basin with drainer. Large rear facing window with deep sill. Wooden flooring. Ceiling coving. Strip lighting.
- Bedroom 1
- 11’9” x 6’11” approx.
- Front facing Double Bedroom benefitting from extensive built-in wardrobe and cupboard space. Window fitted with curtains on stainless steel rail. Neutral décor. Carpeted. Ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 2
- 9’9” x 9’2” approx.
- Second bright Double Bedroom to the rear of the apartment providing stunning countryside views, and also benefitting from extensive built-in wardrobes and cupboard space. Neutral décor and wooden flooring. Window fitted with floor length curtains on wooden rail.
- Fitted with a white suite comprising: bath with shower above, shower curtain and full wall ceramic tiling; wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap set within vanity unit and wall mounted mirror above, and w.c. Upright chrome towel rail. Shaver point. Fan. Spotlighting. Tiled flooring.
- There is exclusive use of a large attic space within the apartment ideal for additional storage.
- Exclusive area of garden to the rear laid to lawn. Shared drying green. There is exclusive use of a coal cellar and shared use of the water closet and washhouse. On-street parking is available to the front of the property.
- From Aberdeen travel through through Cults, Bieldside and Milltimber. On entering Peterculter continue along North Deeside Road where number 207 is located on the left hand side of the road, clearly identifiable by our “for sale” sign.
Peterculter is a popular suburb located a few miles to the West of Aberdeen City Centre, popular with families and well served by excellent local amenities. These include a nearby Primary School and reputable zoned Secondary School, a range of shops serving everyday needs, health centre, sports and community facilities, library, 18 hole golf course and excellent public transport links. The industrial estates at Westhill and Prime Four in Kingswells are also within easy reach as are the numerous walking, fishing, skiing and other outdoor pursuits available within Royal Deeside.No result founded