We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive three bedroom, semi-detached bungalow within the charming village of Tarves. Offering a generous level of accommodation on one floor, this bungalow enjoys the comforts of an oil central heating system, uPVC double glazed windows and doors, and low maintenance gardens with integral single garage. Situated on a quiet street with nice open outlook to the front, the property is tastefully decorated in neutral tones and quality flooring throughout, and benefitting from recently upgraded contemporary kitchen and white bathroom suite. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, bright front facing lounge, dining kitchen with access to the useful utility room, three good sized double bedrooms, two of which have built-in wardrobe space, and smart bathroom to the rear. Outside well maintained gardens laid to lawn with raised patio area to rear, integral single garage and off-street parking available on tarred driveway. Included in the sale are all window blinds and curtains, light fittings and most appliances within the kitchen and garage. Representing an ideal purchase for those looking for country living, yet within commuting distance to Aberdeen, interior viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via a white uPVC entrance door with side panel into the welcoming Entrance Hall. Providing access to most of the accommodation through white wood interior doors, the Hall features fresh neutral décor, quality wooden flooring and ceiling coving. Large built-in storage cupboard. Hatch to fully insulated loft space with power and light. Spotlights. Smoke detector.
- 20’ x 12’2” approx.
- Bright Lounge with large picture window to the front allowing a great deal of natural light into the room. Decorated in neutral tones and co-ordinating carpeting, this spacious centrally located space is ideal for relaxing with nice open outlook. Window fitted with blinds and curtains on stainless steel rail. Two light shade fittings. Door to Kitchen.
- Dining Kitchen
- 12’5” x 10’7” approx.
- Contemporary recently upgraded Dining Kitchen fitted with matte cream base and wall units with long chrome handles, co-ordinating wood effect laminate worktops and splashbacks. Equipped with built-in Hotpoint oven, electric hob and stainless steel chimney style extractor hood, Hotpoint free-standing fridge, and 1 ½ stainless steel sink with drainer below rear facing window. Ample space for dining table and chairs. Two built-in shelved storage cupboards, one housing the hot water tank and the other fuse box and electric meter. Neutral décor and ceiling coving. Wooden laminate flooring. Spotlights.
- Utility Room
- 6’2” x 5’7” approx.
- Accessed from the Kitchen, the Utility Room has a white uPVC door out to the garden, and door into the integral garage. Generously sized and fitted with white wood unit space and stainless steel sink with drainer. Space for appliances. Rear facing window. Laminate flooring. Spotlights. Ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 1
- 12’2” x 11’6” approx.
- Situated to the rear of the home, this generously proportioned Double Bedroom overlooks the garden. Decorated in fresh neutral tones and complimented by quality wooden flooring. Benefits from double built-in wardrobes providing excellent hanging and shelving space, accessed by bi-folding doors. Window dressed with curtains on stainless steel rail, and co-ordinating light shade fitting. Ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 2
- 12’2” x 10’7” approx.
- Front facing bright Double Bedroom, with neutral décor and carpeting. Window dressed with co-ordinating coloured curtains on wooden rail and light shade fitting. Built-in wardrobe with bi-folding doors, providing ample hanging and shelving space. Further low level cupboard. Ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 3
- 12’4” x 9’2” approx.
- Third Double Bedroom with neutral décor and carpeting. Situated to the rear, the window is dressed with fabric roller blind. Ceiling coving.
- 8’4” x 5’9” approx.
- Recently upgraded, this smart rear facing Bathroom comprises; bath with Mira Vie mains shower above, full wall aqua panelling and glass screen, wall mounted wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and splashback panelling, and w.c. Upright heated towel rail. Window fitted with roller blind. Neutral décor and ceiling coving. Vinyl tiled effect flooring. Ceiling fan. Spotlights.
- There are well maintained gardens to the front and rear of the property. The Front Garden is laid to lawn with a paved path up to front door. Tarred driveway providing off-street parking for two cars, leading up to the integral single garage, 17’6” x 9’1” approx. The garage is fitted with an up and over door, and power/light. Within the garage, there is a Bosch Classic washing machine, Creda tumble dryer and wall mounted Iona central heating boiler. The Rear Garden is fully enclosed with timber fencing, laid to lawn with a raised paved patio area, ideal for alfresco dining within the summer months. Rotary dryer. Water tap. Timber shed can remain.
- Travel out of the City along the A90 Ellon Road. Take the first exit at the roundabout on the B999. Continue along this road for approximately 13 miles. Upon entering the village of Tarves, turn left into Manse Walk, and then right onto Bede Way which continues onto Braikley Avenue. Number 21 is situated on the right hand side of the road, as indicated by our for sale sign.
Tarves has seen considerable expansion in recent years yet retains the character and charm of a country village. Within easy commuting distance of Ellon, only 6 miles away, and Inverurie, Bridge of Don, Dyce and Aberdeen City Centre, are also easily accessible. The rural village has a number of local amenities including shops, café, chemist, hairdresser, hotel with pub, nursery and primary school. Secondary schooling is available nearby at Ellon or Meldrum Academy. Approximately 2 miles away is Haddo House with an extensive Country Park providing recreational facilities.