We are pleased to offer for sale this attractive, two bedroom, self-contained apartment which enjoys an enviable location, elevated from street level, within a quiet cul-de-sac setting and offering a far-reaching open view to the front. This ground floor home benefits from the comforts of a gas fired central heating system with new combi boiler, whilst replacement uPVC windows and external doors have been installed in the last few years. Having recently been fully upgraded, the property boasts a stylish new kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of white handle-less cabinets; fresh décor has been applied to all rooms; new white panelled internal doors and window blinds have been fitted; and a combination of practical new flooring has been laid throughout. The rooms comprise: bright entrance vestibule; instantly appealing, well proportioned lounge with striking accent wall; superb kitchen with space for informal dining, and offering direct access to the rear garden; two good sized bedrooms; and a smart bathroom fitted with modern white sanitary ware, double drawer vanity cabinet, and over-bath shower. Outside there are exclusive gardens to front and rear, both enclosed by wooden fencing, a shed with power supply, and a paved parking space at the front of the property. All fitted floor coverings, window blinds, light fittings, kitchen appliances, and free standing wardrobes in both bedrooms are included in the sale, together with the garden furniture and barbecue. Representing an ideal choice for a first time buyer or couple, interior viewing is essential to fully appreciate the appeal of this attractive property.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Bright entrance to the home accessed via a uPVC door with opaque glass insets and side screen, with an attractive mirror tiled design on one wall. Cupboard housing electricity meter/fusebox. Fitted shelf suitable for computer station. Glass light fitting. Opaque glass front facing window. Laminate wood flooring with matwell. Door to lounge.
- 4.49m x 3.35m (14’9” x 11’) approx
- Instantly appealing, well proportioned lounge with striking accent wall and large front facing window fitted with white wooden venetian blind, offering a fabulous open outlook towards the city. TV aerial with satellite connection. Glass pendant fitting. Laminate wood flooring. Doors to kitchen and bedroom accommodation.
- Breakfasting Kitchen
- 3.71m x 2.74m (12’2” x 9’) approx
- Stylish kitchen, recently upgraded, and boasting a range of white, handle-less cabinets with soft-close door mechanism, incorporating an integrated waste/recycling bin, complemented by contrasting grey quartz effect work surfaces and splashbacks. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, above which is a rear facing window fitted with venetian blind. Appliances include: built-in 4-burner gas hob with glass splashback above, and electric double oven/grill below; recessed microwave oven, and fridge/freezer with water dispenser; and free standing washing machine. Informal dining at breakfast bar via bar stools and upholstered booth, which will remain. Built-in storage cupboard housing new central heating boiler. Recessed downlighters. Laminate wood flooring. Partially glazed door to garden.
- Inner Hall
- A door in the lounge opens into the inner hall which provides access to the bedroom and bathroom accommodation. Mirror tile design feature on one wall. Glass ceiling light. Laminate wood flooring.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.66m x 2.97m (12’ x 9’9”) approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear of the home, this good sized room has laminate wood flooring and venetian blind fitted to the window. Pendant fitting. Note: The large free standing wardrobe with central mirror will remain.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.97m x 2.13m (9’9” x 7’) approx
- Charming second bedroom, again rear facing, with venetian blind fitted to the window, pendant fitting, and laminate wood flooring. Hatch to small storage loft. Note: The single combination wardrobe unit will remain.
- Smart bathroom fitted with modern white sanitary ware, comprising: wc; wall-hung double drawer vanity cabinet incorporating a wash basin with mixer tap; and bath, above which is a “Mira” electric shower and glass screen. Wet-wall panelling to the splashback areas and vinyl flooring. Mirror-fronted medicine cabinet above the wash basin. Chrome ladder style radiator. Extractor fan and glass ceiling light.
- Paved parking space to the front of the property, with ample on street parking also. The front garden is laid in grass with pebble filled borders and enclosed by a wooden fence and gate, with paved path to the front door. Outside light. At the rear the garden is private and designed for low maintenance, again fully enclosed by wooden fencing. Wooden shed with power, housing a fridge/freezer, which will remain, together with the garden furniture and barbecue. Outside light and water tap. Retractable washing line.
- Travel to the Haudagain roundabout exiting onto Mugiemoss Road. At the following roundabout take the second exit and travel across the bridge to the next roundabout where take the third exit onto Laurel Drive. Travel through the traffic lights, turn left onto Fairview Street, then fifth left onto Fairview Way where number 21 is located at the top of the street, clearly identifiable by our “For Sale” sign.
The popular suburb of Danestone offers a wide range of amenities including a variety of local shops serving everyday needs, a 24-hour Tesco supermarket, leisure facilities within a popular private gym with swimming pool, community centre with varied activities, pleasant walks along the banks of the River Don, and a regular public transport service. Excellent road links ensure ease of access to the business parks at Bridge of Don and Dyce, Aberdeen International Airport, Aberdeen Hospitals Complex, and other parts of the city.No result founded