We have pleasure in offering for sale this desirable, two bedroom, self-contained apartment which occupies the ground floor of an end-terraced granite building on a quiet tree-lined street. Offering a generous level of accommodation, this tasteful apartment has been freshly re-decorated throughout in neutral tones complimented by a combination of quality floor coverings. Retaining many of its period features throughout which include high ceilings with moulded cornicing, double height skirting boards, cast iron fireplaces to both reception rooms, large frontal bay window to lounge, picture railing, traditional wooden interior doors and mosaic floor tiles. Also enjoying the benefits of a gas central heating system, uPVC double glazed windows, burglar alarm system and on-street parking to the front with a resident permit. The rooms comprise: entrance vestibule and bright hallway; elegant, front facing lounge with focal point fireplace; second reception to the rear currently used as a dining room; fully fitted and equipped kitchen with direct access to the rear garden; generously sized double bedroom benefitting from a walk-in wardrobe; further double bedroom; and smart bathroom fitted with a white suite. Outside there is an exclusive area of garden to the front laid to chipped stones with mature plants, while to the rear there is a further exclusive area, shared drying green and use of an exclusive coal store and shared wash house. All kitchen appliances and window blinds will remain, while the light fittings and curtains may be available by separate negotiation, and interior viewing is essential to appreciate this charming apartment within the much sought after West End of the City.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Entered via a hardwood entrance door with fan light above, the Vestibule which features original mosaic tiled floor. Low level cupboard with sliding wooden doors with shelving and housing the consumer unit and electric meter. Alarm control panel. Ceiling cornicing.
- A bright, wide Hallway providing access to most of the accommodation within the home through traditional wooden panelled interior doors. Built-in shelved storage cupboard and further walk-in cupboard fitted with hanging and shelving. Double height skirting boards. Ceiling cornicing. Neutral toned carpeting.
- 5.41m x 4.14m (17’9” x 13’7”) approx.
- An elegant, generously sized Lounge situated to the front of the home and enjoying a large bay window dressed with floor length curtains. Freshly decorated in neutral tones and carpeting, the room retains its many period features including: double height skirting boards; picture railing; decorative ceiling cornicing; and real fireplace with slate hearth, cast iron surround and wooden mantle creating a pleasing focal point to the room.
- Dining Room
- 4.93m x 3.56m (16’2” x 11’8”) approx.
- A comfortably proportioned second reception room with access to the Kitchen, this room also enjoys a real fire with slate hearth, cast iron surround and wooden mantle. Neutral décor with painted feature wall. Rear facing window overlooking the garden fitted with a floor length curtain. Built-in cupboard with shelving. Ceiling cornicing. Carpeted.
- 3.56m x 2.06m (11’8” x 6’9”) approx.
- Fitted with a range of dark wood base and wall cabinets with long chrome handles, laminate work surfaces and tiled splashbacks, the Kitchen is fully equipped with: integral Zanussi double oven and 4 burner gas hob above; Bosch fridge and freezer; Hotpoint dishwasher and washing machine; and stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer below side facing window fitted with a roller blind. An uPVC glass paned exterior door gives direct access to the garden. Tiled flooring. Spotlighting on stainless steel track.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.78m x 3.56m (12’5” x 11’8”) approx.
- Situated to the rear of the home, a spacious Double Bedroom with large window fitted with wooden venetian blinds and floor length curtains on stainless steel rail. With fresh neutral décor and carpeting, the rooms retains its double height skirting boards and ceiling cornicing. Benefits from a walk-in wardrobe providing excellent hanging and shelving space.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.32m x 2.18m (14’2” x 7’2”) approx.
- This second Double Bedroom with large front facing window fitted with blinds, is decorated in neutral tones and carpeting and retains its period features. Ample space for a range of storage furniture.
- 2.62m x 1.4m (8’7” x 4’7”) approx.
- With a smart white suite and underfloor heating, the Bathroom comprises: bath with large over-head shower head, further detachable shower head and shower curtain on rail; stylish wash hand basin set within vanity unit, splashback tiling and large heated mirror with spotlighting above; and w.c. Upright chrome heated towel rail. Rear glazed window with deep sill. Tiled flooring.
- Exclusive area of garden to the front of the home laid to chipped stones with an array of mature plants and enclosed by low level wrought iron fencing and gate. A paved path leads up to the front door and there is on-street parking available to the front with a resident permit. To the rear, there is a shared drying green and a low maintenance, exclusive area with chipped stones and raised borders with colourful flowers. Access to a shared wash house and exclusive use of a coal store. Shared path to leads to rear lane.
- From the west end of Union Street, take the last turning on the right onto Rose Street and continue to the traffic lights to proceed ahead onto Esslemont Avenue. Continue to the end, turning left at the traffic lights onto Rosemount Place. After the next set of traffic lights, turn sharp right onto Mid Stocket Road, and then right onto Hosefield Avenue. Number 21 is situated on the right hand side of the road, clearly identified by our for sale sign.
The property enjoys a prime West End location within easy walking distance of a wide range of amenities available in Aberdeen City Centre and the bustling Rosemount area of the City, which include reputable primary and secondary schools, a variety of artisan shops, cafes, wine bars, the picturesque open spaces at Westburn and Victoria parks, and the hospital complexes at Cornhill and Foresterhill. Close proximity to the City’s main arterial route also facilitates easy access to most other areas.No result founded