We are pleased to offer for sale this granite, three bedroom, semi-detached dwelling house with integral single garage within a quiet cul-de-sac in a highly desirable residential area of the City. Offering a generous level of accommodation spanning two floors, this home represents an ideal choice for families, and interior viewing is genuinely recommended to appreciate its appeal and included in the sale are all floor coverings, window dressings and appliances within the kitchen. The home has been extended to rear providing versatile accommodation with the scope for a fourth double bedroom by re-instating the partition between the lounge and dining room. Enjoying the benefits of a gas central heating system, full double glazing, excellent storage facilities and off-street parking for several cars. Presented in neutral décor throughout with a combination of quality floor coverings, the rooms comprise: entrance vestibule and inviting hall; semi-open plan lounge and dining room of generous proportions, of which both rooms enjoy a wood burning stove creating a pleasing focal point; rear facing kitchen fully fitted and equipped with ample space for dining; useful utility room; front facing double bedroom; and smart bathroom suite. A carpeted turned staircase leads up to a spacious double bedroom and further bedroom ideal as a single bed or office. Outside the gardens are low maintenance with a walled garden to the rear creating a safe haven for children and pets.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Entered via a white uPVC glass paned exterior door into the Vestibule area with large side facing window. White wood panelled ceiling. Laminate wood flooring.
- A glass paned interior door leads into the inviting Hall providing access to most of the ground floor accommodation and carpeted staircase to first floor level. Under stair storage cupboard with shelving and housing the gas meter. Vertical radiator. Wooden flooring is laid throughout the Hallway. Lighting is provided by spotlights and spotlighting on stainless steel track.
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 14’5” x 10’4” approx. /14’7” x 13’4” approx.
- On semi-open plan with archway separating the two rooms. Enjoying a front facing bay window, this good sized Lounge has a pleasing focal point wood burning stove with slate hearth. Red painted feature wall with an alcove fitted with wall mounted wooden shelving. Wooden flooring and co-ordinating skirting boards. Window fitted with venetian blinds. The Dining Room features a large timber sash and case rear facing window flooding the room with natural light and fitted with floor length curtains on stainless steel rail. Further wood burner stove with slate hearth, which would allow the partition between the two rooms to be re-instated if desired to create a fourth Double Bedroom without losing warmth from the stoves. The wooden flooring is continued into the room. White painted walls. Built-in shelved storage cupboard.
- Dining Kitchen
- 17’8” x 10’6” approx.
- Situated to the rear of the home, a generously sized Kitchen with ample space for a large dining table and chairs. The Dining area features dado height white wood panelling, grey painted walls and wooden flooring. Built-in shelved storage cupboard. Wall mounted TV. Upright radiator. Spotlighting. The Kitchen is fitted with a comprehensive range of shaker style white wood panelled base and wall units, wooden block work surfaces and coloured tiled splashbacks. There is an incorporated breakfast bar for informal dining, some glass fronted wall units, built-in wine rack and open corner units. Fully equipped with: large Smeg oven, 6 burner gas hob and stainless steel, chimney style extractor hood above; integral Bosch dishwasher; and ceramic 1 ½ sink with drainer below window. Tiled flooring. Glass paned interior door to Utility Room.
- Utility Room
- Accessed from the Kitchen and fitted with white wood panelled base and wall units with a laminate worktop. There is under unit space for two free-standing appliances. Door to Integral Garage. A timber exterior door with glass panel gives direct access to the garden. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2
- 8’8” x 8’8” approx.
- With front facing window fitted with a fabric roller blind, providing views down the street, this Double Bedroom features neutral décor and wooden flooring. Ceiling coving. Light shade fitting.
- 7’2” x 5’6” approx.
- Smart Bathroom suite with full wall ceramic tiling and contrasting floor tiles, and fitted with: bath with over-head Mira Sport shower and glass screen; wash hand basin set within vanity unit; and w.c. with concealed cistern and storage cabinet above. Alcove with glass shelving. Large wall mounted mirror. Upright chrome heated towel rail. Spotlights.
- First Floor
- A carpeted, turned staircase with wooden banister leads up to the first floor rooms. Side facing leaded window with glazed glass. Velux window. Light shade fitting.
- Bedroom 1
- 16’6” x 11’4” approx.
- A spacious Double Bedroom enjoying a large front facing window fitted with a fabric roller blind. Neutral décor and carpeting. Ample space for a range of free-standing storage furniture. Built-in eaves storage cupboards. Central light shade fitting and spotlighting to door area.
- Bedroom 3
- 9’5” x 6’6” approx.
- Situated to the rear of the home, an ideal Single Bedroom or Office. Built-in bed base and extensive wall mounted shelving. Window fitted with a roller blind. Neutral painted walls. Laminate wood flooring. Central light fitting and further wall mounted fitting above bed base.
- To the front of the home, the garden is low maintenance with chipped stones and a variety of mature plants and trees. A tarred driveway provides off-street parking for several cars leading up to the Single Garage, 17’1” x 7’6” approx. fitted with power/light and houses the central heating boiler. Fully enclosed Rear Garden on split levels, mainly laid to lawn with some mature trees and a paved patio area ideal for alfresco dining. Timber shed to remain. External water tap.
- From the west end of Union Street turn left at the traffic lights onto Holburn Street. Turn left onto Union Grove, travelling through the traffic lights and across the roundabout until reaching the next roundabout on Anderson Drive. Travel straight across onto Seafield Road then turn left into Seafield Gardens. Turn right into the cul-de-sac and number 21 is situated within the corner, clearly identified by our for sale sign.
Located close to the Aberdeen’s main arterial route, the area is convenient for easy access to the City Centre, and all other parts of the City. Well served by a variety of local shops at both Airyhall and Mannofield, other local amenities include a reputable primary school, library, and Medical Centre. The beautiful landscaped grounds of Johnston Gardens are within walking distance, and a regular bus service to and from the City Centre is located close by.No result founded