We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive, top floor apartment forming part of a well maintained block located within a much sought after modern development in the City. With far reaching views to the Sea, this two bedroomed apartment offers a generous level of accommodation with the benefits of a gas central heating system, timber double glazing, security entry system and ample resident parking within the development. The communal, landscaped grounds are maintained under a factoring agreement, along with the communal areas in the building, and the rooms comprise: entrance hall; open plan lounge and kitchen enjoying access to the balcony area; master bedroom with en-suite shower room; second double bedroom; and bathroom fitted with white sanitary ware. The décor throughout is of neutral tones with a combination of carpeting and vinyl flooring, interior viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the bright and airy space this apartment has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via a hardwood entrance door into the L-shaped Hallway providing access to all accommodation through wooden interior doors with chrome handles. Large walk-in storage cupboard housing the consumer unit and electric meter. Neutral décor and carpeting. Security entry system. Smoke detector.
- 13’6” x 12’4” (4.11m x 3.8m) approx.
- Providing superb views to the Sea which can be enjoyed on the appealing balcony area with timber deck and glass balustrade accessed through a glass paned exterior door with full height windows to either side. This bright and airy room is decorated in neutral tones and carpeting, and there are Sky TV and telephone points. Spotlighting.
- 10’3” x 7’2” (3.12m x 2.18m) approx.
- On open plan to the Lounge, the Kitchen is fitted with a range of dark wood base and wall cabinets with brushed chrome handles, laminate work surfaces and white tile splashbacks. Fully equipped with integral appliances including: Zanussi oven, 4 burner gas hob and stainless steel chimney style extractor hood above; Bosch washing machine; and 1 ½ stainless steel sink with drainer. Free-standing Indesit fridge/freezer. Concealed wall mounted central heating boiler. Gas meter housed in one of the base cabinets. Vinyl flooring. Spotlighting.
- Master Bedroom
- 10’2” x 8’3” (3.09m x 2.51m) approx.
- Double Bedroom situated to the front of the home benefiting from a built-in wardrobe accessed by sliding glazed glass doors and providing ample hanging and shelving space. Neutral décor and carpeting. TV point.
- 7’4” x 5’ (2.24m x 1.52m) approx.
- Shower Room comprising: corner shower cubicle, sliding glass doors and full wall ceramic tiling; wash hand basin, chrome mixer tap and splashback tiling, set within vanity unit; and w.c with concealed cistern. Vinyl flooring. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2
- 11’9” x 9’5” (3.58m x 2.87m) approx.
- Front facing second Double Bedroom with the benefit of built-in wardrobes accessed by sliding glazed glass doors providing hanging and shelving space. Neutral décor and carpeting. TV point. Light shade fitting.
- 8’3” x 6’7” (2.51m x 2m) approx.
- Fitted with a white suite comprising: bath with over-head shower and full wall ceramic tiling; wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, set within vanity unit; and w.c. with concealed cistern. Splashback tiling to vanity unit and wall mounted circular mirror above. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Vinyl wood effect flooring.
- Resident and visitor parking available within the development, and landscaped communal grounds. Communal bin store.
- From the east end of Union Street, continue onto King Street. Turn right into Merkland Road East and continue to the end. Turn right into the Development, and number 211 is located within a block round to the left.
The apartment enjoys a central location just off of King Street, convenient for both the City Centre and Aberdeen University and College, which is within easy walking distance. Local amenities are well catered for nearby, with a wide range of shops serving everyday needs, including Morrisons Supermarket, Aberdeen Sports Village and Aquatics Centre, and Aberdeen Beach with it's range of restaurants and attractions, including multi-plex cinema, leisure pool, ice rink, bowling alley and many other facilities all at hand. Regular public transport ensures easy access to the City Centre, Robert Gordon’s University at Garthdee and the Bridge of Don Industrial Estates.No result founded