Enjoying a particularly central location within a historic area of the City Centre, close to a wealth of amenities, this bright second floor apartment forms part of a traditional, granite building and is offer FOR LEASE on an UNFURNISHED BASIS. Boasting a particularly spacious level of accommodation with high ceilings in most rooms enhancing the illusion of space, benefits include gas fired central heating, sash-and-case style windows, and a door entry system. The décor throughout is neutral, and the rooms comprise: entrance hall with walk-in utility cupboard; superbly appointed lounge/dining room overlooking “Castlegate”; fully equipped kitchen; three good sized double bedrooms; and a modern bathroom fitted with white, 3-piece suite and over-bath shower. The communal outer hall and staircase are fully carpeted and benefit from security lighting. Parking permits are available on application to the City Council for on-street parking within a zoned area.
- Entrance Hall
- Spacious entrance to the home with doors providing access to all rooms. Wall mounted door entry handset. Walk-in utility cupboard housing washing machine and fridge/freezer. Cupboard housing electric meter and fusebox. Two ceiling lights. Mains wired smoke detector. Carpeted floor.
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 18’ x 15’3” approx
- Superbly appointed room enjoying an open outlook onto “Castlegate”, the dimensions of which afford ample space for both lounge and dining furniture. Two telephone points. Carpet.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 9’2” x 5’10” approx
- Bright, well equipped kitchen with side facing windows, fitted with a range of base and floor units, beech worktops and mosaic splashback tiling. 1.5 stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. “Diplomat” gas cooker with double oven/grill, and integrated extractor hood above; “Indesit” dishwasher; “Whirlpool” refrigerator. Central heating boiler housed within unit. Flush glass ceiling light. Carpet tiled floor.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 15’3” x 13’ approx
- Bright and spacious front facing bedroom with two front facing windows fitted with wooden venetian blinds. Ceiling light on dimmer control. Telephone point. Carpeted floor.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 14’1” x 7’9” approx
- Good sized room with wooden venetian blind fitted to window and carpeted floor. Telephone point.
- Double Bedroom 3
- 11’3” x 8’10” approx
- Enjoying a quiet rear aspect with wooden venetian blind fitted to window. Telephone points. Carpet.
- Large bathroom fitted with a modern white suite, and over-bath Mira mains powered shower with folding glass screen. Extensive wall tiling around the bath and to dado height elsewhere. Large mirror fronted medicine cabinet above the wash hand basin. Opaque glass window. Flush ceiling light. Carpeted floor.
- The well maintained communal entrance hall and staircase is fully carpeted and benefits from security lighting.
- Access to the property is gained via a cobbled close located off Castlegate, which is situated at the east end of Union Street.
Located to the east end of Union Street, within a short walk of the City’s main bus and train stations, and varied recreational facilities at Aberdeen Beach, the property is also close to public transport which provides easy access to both Aberdeen and Robert Gordon Universities.No result founded