We are pleased to offer for sale this charming, two bedroom, semi-detached dwellinghouse which is located within a quiet street in a prime residential area of the City. Offering a generous level of stylishly presented accommodation spanning two floors, this most appealing home benefits from the comforts of gas fired central heating with new combi boiler and HIVE control system; double glazed windows; cavity wall insulation, and a detached single car garage, with off-road parking for two vehicles on a gravel driveway. The rooms enjoy a particularly light and airy ambience, with large windows drawing in an abundance of natural light, and fresh décor has been applied throughout. Complemented by a combination of practical floor coverings, window dressings and light fittings, which are included in the sale together with the kitchen appliances, interior viewing is strongly recommended. A bright entrance vestibule and welcoming hall provide access to the home. At ground floor level is an instantly appealing and comfortably proportioned lounge, where a decorative cast iron fire provides a pleasing focal point; a striking kitchen, offering ample space for dining, and boasting an array of bold coloured cabinets; and an attractive bathroom fitted with white sanitary ware, and over-bath shower. Upstairs there are two spacious double bedrooms, each benefiting from extensive built-in wardrobe facilities, as well as ample floor space to accommodate a range of free standing furniture. Outside the gardens have recently been improved to create a particularly social and private space at the rear, whilst retaining well maintained lawns and borders stocked with colourful shrubs and plants.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Bright entrance to the home accessed via a panelled door with stained glass panel and fanlight. Cupboard housing electricity meter/fusebox. Surface mounted glass ceiling light. Carpet. Partially glazed door to hall.
- Welcoming hallway with staircase to the first floor rooms. HIVE thermostat control switch. Telephone point. Metal pendant and smoke detector. Parquet effect laminate wood flooring.
- 14’4” x 12’5” (4.37m x 3.78m) approx
- Instantly appealing and comfortably proportioned lounge with a large front facing window which floods the rooms with natural light, and central to the room is a decorative cast iron fire with oak mantle which provides a pleasing focal point. TV aerial with satellite connection. Telephone point. White wooden venetian blinds fitted to window, and parquet effect laminate wood flooring.
- Dining Kitchen
- 12’5” x 9’3” (3.78m x 2.82m) approx
- Striking kitchen boasting a comprehensive range of bold coloured floor and wall mounted cabinets complemented by blockwood work surfaces, and contrasting splashback tiling. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, above which is a window overlooking the rear garden fitted with roller blind. 4-burner gas hob with integrated extractor hood above, and new electric oven/grill. The washing machine and fridge/freezer will remain. Large understair cupboard housing the central heating boiler and tumble dryer, which will also stay. Metal pendant fitting. Laminate wood flooring. Ample floor space to accommodate a dining table and chairs. Partially glazed door to rear garden.
- Attractive bathroom fitted with a white 3-piece suite, mains over-bath shower, and glass screen. Wet wall panelling around the bath and ceramic wall tiles to dado height elsewhere. Mirror fronted medicine cabinet above the wash basin. Recessed downlighters. Opaque rear facing window fitted with roller blind. Wood effect vinyl floor covering.
- First Floor
- A painted staircase with carpet runner and fixed handrail ascends from the hall to the first floor rooms. Side facing window fitted with voile curtain. Large pendant fitting. Hatch access to floored and insulated loft space.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 14’7” x 12’6” (4.44m x 3.81m) approx
- Superb double bedroom with large front facing window drawing in an abundance of natural light. Benefiting from generous hanging and shelving facilities within a wall-to-wall wardrobe, there is also ample floor space to accommodate a range of free standing furniture. Floating shelf. Metal pendant fitting. Full length curtains to window, and carpeted floor.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 14’7” x 10’5” (4.44m x 3.71m) approx
- This time enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear of the home, again generously proportioned with floor space for free standing furniture whilst a built-in wardrobe along one wall is fitted with hanging rails and shelving. Built-in shelved cupboard, and access to eaves storage space. Pendant fitting. Full length curtains fitted to metal pole. Painted wooden floorboards.
- The front garden is enclosed by a neat hedge and is laid mainly to lawn with bark filled borders and a paved path leading to the front door. A gravel driveway provides convenient off-road parking for up to two vehicles, and a wooden gate at the side opens into a bark filled area with seating, ideal for barbecues and social gatherings. The fully enclosed rear garden is tiered, with paved patio areas at ground and elevated levels. Stone chipped borders surround the grassed areas, and established low growing shrubs and plants provide a welcome splash of colour. Water tap. Outside light.
- Single Garage
- Detached from the home, the garage is fitted with up and over front door, side door, power and light.
- Travelling from the west end of Union Street proceed onto Holburn Street and turn first right onto Union Grove. Continue all the way along Union Grove, onto Cromwell Road, and over the Anderson Drive roundabout onto Seafield Road. At the traffic lights turn left onto Springfield Road the turn right into Airyhall Drive where number 22 is situated a short distance along, on the right hand side of the road.
The area is well served by local amenities and include a pre-school nursery, primary and secondary schools, a good sized supermarket, Post Office, fishmonger, library, and Medical Centre. The picturesque open spaces at Hazlehead Park, with its 3 popular golf courses and restaurant, are also close by. Regular public transport facilities are available to and from the City Centre and close proximity to the City’s main arterial route ensures quick access to most areas.No result founded