We are pleased to offer for sale this attractive, one-bedroom apartment which is situated on the first floor of a traditional granite building within a prime residential area of the City. This generous level of accommodation boasts period features such as high ceilings, moulded plaster coving, picture rails, recessed alcoves, and wood panelled interior doors. Benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazed sash-and-case style windows, an intruder alarm, and door buzzer system. Included in the sale are all floor coverings, window blinds, curtains, light fittings and appliances in the kitchen. Interior viewing is strongly recommended. The entrance hall is central to the home, offering access to all rooms. The elegant lounge is instantly appealing and boasts an impressive marble fireplace, which offers a pleasing focal point to this front facing room. The superbly appointed kitchen is on semi open-plan with the lounge, and is equipped with a range of cherry wood, shaker-style cabinets and full range of appliances, whilst there is space for dining at the front facing window. Enjoying a quiet aspect with open outlook to the rear of the home, is the good sized double bedroom which benefits from generous built-in hanging and shelving facilities within wall-to-wall, mirror-fronted wardrobes; and the smart bathroom has been upgraded with modern, white sanitary ware, ceramic wall tiling, and over-bath electric shower. The tidy communal hall and staircase have recently been freshly painted and re-carpeted. There is an outhouse building within a walled garden to the rear with drying green, and residents’ permit parking is available to the front of the property.
- Central to the home, the entrance hall provides access to all rooms via traditional wood panelled doors. The neutral décor is enhanced by wooden dado rails and laminate wood flooring. Wall mounted intruder alarm control pad. Smoke detector and recessed eyeball spotlight.
- 15’3” x 11’8” approx
- Elegant, front facing lounge boasting traditional features which include a high ceiling with moulded plaster coving, picture rails, and ceiling rose. There are recessed arched alcoves to either side of an impressive marble fireplace with tiled insert and hearth, which offers a pleasing focal point to this comfortably proportioned room. TV aerial and telephone point. Candelabra light fitting on dimmer control switch. Twin front facing windows fitted with roller blind and curtains on wooden pole. Laminate wood flooring. Open archway to kitchen.
- Dining Kitchen
- 15’2” x 8’7” approx
- On semi open-plan concept with the lounge, this superbly appointed kitchen offers space for dining at the front facing window. Equipped with a comprehensive range of cherry wood, shaker style cabinets complemented by contrasting marble effect work surfaces, and coloured splashback tiling. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. Built-in ceramic hob with chimney style extractor canopy above, and electric oven/grill below. Integrated dishwasher, refrigerator, and space for fridge/freezer. Spotlight track and smoke detector. Laminate wood flooring.
- Double Bedroom
- 13’7” x 10’5” approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear with open aspect, the bright and spacious bedroom benefits from wall-to-wall, mirror-fronted wardrobes which afford generous hanging and shelving facilities, whilst there is ample floor space to accommodate free standing furniture. Pendant light fitting. Roller blind and curtains fitted to wooden pole. Carpeted floor.
- Smart, upgraded bathroom, fitted with modern white sanitary ware, comprising: wc; wash hand basin on pedestal; and bath, above which is a “Mira” electric shower and glass screen. Built-in shelved linen cupboard. Mirror-fronted medicine cabinet and shaver socket above the wash basin. Extractor fan and recessed downlighters. Laminate wood flooring.
- The tidy communal hallway and staircase retain the original ornate metal balustrade and stained glass windows on the landings. Recently painted and carpeted, with shared store on the half landing. Shared walled garden to the rear. Laid in grass with drying green, there is an exclusively owned cellar and shared wash-house.
- From the West End of Union Street turn left at the traffic lights onto Holburn Street. Turn first right onto Union Grove, then left onto Albyn Grove, where number 22 is located on the left hand side of the road.
Located in the heart of Aberdeen’s vibrant West End and within easy reach of a variety of independent retailers, popular hotels, reputable restaurants and wine bars, the property is within a short walk of the City Centre. There are a wide and varied range of amenities on offer close by which include private gyms, multi-plex cinemas, theatres, public library, parks and gardens, and public transport links at nearby Union Square shopping mall. The main arterial route through the City is also within easy access, facilitating a quick route to the hospital complexes, business, retail and leisure parks.No result founded