We are pleased to offer for sale this desirable, three bedroom detached dwellinghouse located within the picturesque town of Stonehaven. Whilst in need of modernisation and upgrading throughout, the home offers generously proportioned accommodation enjoying a particularly bright and airy ambience. Benefits include uPVC double glazed windows, an fully serviced intruder alarm system although currently disarmed, generous built-in storage and landscaped gardens to the front and rear. The property has a partial heating system with background electric storage heaters in many of the ground floor rooms and upper hall. The accommodation comprises; entrance vestibule and hall, bright and spacious lounge, front facing dining room, dining kitchen with access to rear vestibule, double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and bathroom fitted with three piece suite on the ground floor. A turned open tread staircase leads to the first floor, where there are two further double bedrooms both with wardrobe space, and access into floored eaves loft space. Outside the landscaped gardens are well stocked with an array mature plants and shrubs and here is a paved driveway providing off-street parking for one car and single garage. Included in the sale are all window fittings, light fittings and the appliances within the kitchen. Representing an ideal choice for a family, interior viewing is genuinely recommended to appreciate the potential this property has to offer to create a spacious family home.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Entered via an uPVC entrance door with window to side into the Entrance Vestibule. Low level cupboard housing the fuse box and electric meter. Alarm control panel. Vinyl flooring.
- A glazed panelled door with side screen leads into the welcoming hall, with open tread staircase to first floor level. The hall gives access to all ground floor rooms by white wood interior doors. Ceiling coving. Telephone point.
- 15’5” x 12’7” approx.
- Bright and spacious Lounge with large picture frontal window dressed with blinds and curtains on rail. Electric fireplace with stone surround and wood panelling along one wall. Ceiling coving. TV point.
- Dining Room
- 12’4” x 11’2” approx.
- Situated to the front of the home, a generously proportioned room, which could also be utilised as a fourth Double Bedroom, Office or Family Room. Central low level light fitting. Access to this room via the hall or through the Kitchen. Ceiling coving.
- 13’2” x 11’2” approx.
- The Dining Kitchen is fitted with a range of wooden base and wall units with co-ordinating laminate worktops and tiled splashbacks, and is equipped with Prima built-in oven, hob and extractor hood above, free-standing fridge/freezer, Indesit washing machine and stainless steel sink with drainer below rear window. Built-in shelved storage cupboard. Vinyl flooring. Ceiling coving. Two light fittings.
- Rear Vestibule
- A glass panelled door leads from the Kitchen into the Rear Vestibule with timber door providing direct access to the Rear Garden. Shelved alcove. Vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 1
- 10’5” x 10’1” approx.
- Double Bedroom, comfortably proportioned, with the benefit of double built-in wardrobes providing hanging and shelving space, accessed by sliding mirror fronted and wooden doors. Large window overlooking the Rear Garden. Telephone/TV points.
- 6’10” x 6’2” approx.
- Fitted with a coloured three piece suite, the rear facing Bathroom comprises; bath with over-head shower and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Full wall ceramic tiling throughout. Ceiling coving. Vinyl flooring.
- Upper Hall
- An open tread carpeted staircase with dark wood banister and wall mounted hand rail leads up to two Double Bedrooms on the first floor. The landing has a large built-in cupboard, accessed by wooden sliding doors. Hatch to loft.
- Bedroom 2
- 12’ x 10’6” approx.
- Rear facing Double Bedroom with double built-in wardrobes providing excellent hanging and shelving space, accessed by wooden sliding doors. Ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 3
- 12’1” x 9’ approx.
- Third Double Bedroom with frontal window. This Bedroom benefits from excellent storage space with a built-in wardrobe accessed by sliding wooden doors and a further walk-in cupboard with light. Door leads into the floored eaves loft space. Ceiling coving.
- Low maintenance gardens to the front and rear. Paved driveway providing off-street parking for one car, and leads up to the Single Garage: 22’8” x 10’5” approx. fitted with power and light, and access door and window to rear. The Front Garden is laid with chipped stone and features a range of mature shrubbery borders, partially enclosed with low level brick wall. A paved path leads up to the front door and round to the side of the property. The Rear Garden which benefits from a sunny aspec, has been beautifully landscaped, creating chipped stone areas, a large patio area and several borders with an array of mature shrubbery. Enclosed with timber fencing, the garden also has a Summer House which will remain, and can be fully enjoyed in the summer months.
- Take the A90 from Aberdeen towards Stonehaven. Take the second exit into Stonehaven onto Auchenblae Road, and continue along for a short distance. Turn left onto Arduthie Gardens and continue onto Farburn Drive. Turn right into Burnett Road, and number 22 is the first on the left, as indicated by our for sale sign.
Stonehaven is a highly sought after coastal town which lies some 15 miles to the south of Aberdeen. Burnett Road is a quiet and desirable cul-de-sac, within the popular and picturesque town boasting a comprehensive range of amenities including reputable Primary and Secondary schools, a range of specialist and everyday shops, hotels, restaurants, a scenic harbour, post office, library and medical centre. The many leisure facilities include indoor and outdoor swimming pools, challenging 18-hole golf course, tennis courts, bowling green and other activities. There are excellent road and rail links to the north and south.