We are delighted to offer for sale this spacious one bedroom first floor apartment set within the popular and secluded Livingstone Court retirement development. Ideal for an individual or a couple. The building is accessed via an electronic key fob giving access to the communal entrance hall which accommodates the warden’s office, a post box and doors leading to the internal hallways and lift. Tastefully decorated throughout and finished with laminate wood flooring the accommodation comprises a spacious and bright lounge with a bay window overlooking the rear of the property towards the Sea, a generously proportioned, fully fitted kitchen which provides space for a table and chairs and also enjoys views towards the Sea, a good sized double bedroom with fitted wardrobes spanning one wall providing superb storage space and a well presented shower room.
The development has a part time warden, pull cords in each room and also includes guest rooms and residents’ lounges on the three floors, with regular activities and social group meetings. The laundry room is on the ground floor with access to the delightful gardens and outdoor rotary dryers. There is a residents’ car park and public transport is nearby with some local shops. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this unique property.
- Entered by a solid wood door the entrance hallway has been freshly decorated in neutral tones and finished with laminate wood flooring and a large walk in shelved storage cupboard which is fitted with a light. Security entry phone.
- 4.11m x 3.86m (13`6” x 12`8”) approx.
- Entered by a partially glazed door from the hall and enjoying a superb open outlook to the rear of the property towards the Sea this bright and airy room has been decorated in neutral tones and finished with laminate wood flooring. T.V. and Telephone points.
- 3.22m x 1.90m (10`7” x 6`3”) approx
- Situated off the lounge and also benefitting from views towards the Sea this good sized kitchen provides ample space for a dining table and chairs and has been fully fitted with a range of modern base and wall units with roll front worksurfaces, matching splashbacks, concealed lighting, a stainless steel bowl sink and a fitted hob and extractor hood. Space for dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Large walk in pantry style cupboard with space for automatic washing machine.
- 3.50m x 3.20m (11`6” x 10`6”) approx.
- A generously proportioned double bedroom also overlooking the rear of the property with views towards the Sea. Decorated in neutral tones and finished with laminate flooring the bedroom also benefits from large built in wardrobes which span one wall and are fitted with a range of shelves, hanging rails and sliding mirror doors.
- Shower Room
- Tiled to dado level the shower room has been fitted with a modern two piece white suite together with a corner shower enclosure fitted with aqua panelling and a shower. Shelving. Xpelair.
- Lifts giving access to all floors. Communal gardens provide for outdoor seating.
- Bin Rooms and Recycling – Rooms are located at separate ends of the building for general waste and recycling. First and Second Floor Lounges used for social activities. Two guest rooms available for a small fee for overnight stays. A factor has been appointed for the upkeep of the internal and external communal areas, for which a fee is payable. There is also a fee for the manager and careline. The development is restricted to those over 55 years of age.
- Travelling north along King Street, there is a turning into Livingstone Court on the right hand side, just beyond the petrol station. Parking is to the front of the building.
Livingstone Court is located to the north end of King Street and the property itself is set back from through traffic in a quiet location within the development. A number of local amenities are close at hand and there is regular public transport to the city centre and beyond. Lovely walks can be enjoyed in the nearby Seaton ParkNo result founded