We are delighted to offer for sale this delightful, three bedroom, end-terraced dwellinghouse situated within the ‘The Roses at Eden’ development completed to a high standard by Bancon Homes. Enjoying a prime location within the development, views to the rear of the home can be enjoyed over the popular Maidencraig Nature Reserve and this lovely home spanning two floors benefits from the comforts of a gas central heating system, full uPVC double glazing and exclusive parking for two cars within the residents car park. In truly ready to move in condition, the immaculate décor is tastefully presented throughout with striking wallpaper feature walls to the rooms complimented by neutral tones and a combination of quality floor coverings. Offering well-proportioned accommodation throughout, the rooms comprise: inviting entrance hall; cloakroom; lounge with French doors opening out to the patio area within the garden; comfortably proportioned dining kitchen fitted with a range of contemporary cabinets and work surfaces; upper hall; most appealing, rear facing master bedroom with built-in wardrobe space and smart en-suite shower room; further double bedroom with built-in wardrobe space; single bedroom; and bathroom fitted with white sanitary ware. Outside the gardens are low maintenance and the fully enclosed rear garden offers a safe haven for children and pets with patio area ideal for alfresco dining. Included in the sale are light fittings and window dressings, together with most of the appliances in the kitchen apart from the washing machine. All headboards within the bedrooms are fitted to the wall will also remain in the sale, and interior viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate this modern, beautifully presented family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via a composite exterior door, the most welcoming Hall gives access to all ground floor accommodation through oak wood interior doors with chrome handles, and a turned staircase ascends to first floor level. Striking wallpapered feature wall, the Hall also has grey painted walls and co-ordinating carpeting. Under-stair storage cupboard with shelving and houses the consumer unit and electric meter. Stylish light fitting.
- 6’ x 4’7” (1.83m x 1.4m) approx.
- Fitted with a white suite comprising: wall hung wash hand basin with mixer tap, display ledge and wall mounted circular mirror above; and w.c. Side facing glazed window fitted with a venetian blind. Trendy wallpapering. Tiled flooring. Recessed spotlights.
- 16’1” x 9’3” (4.9m x 2.82m) approx.
- A glass paned oak door opens into the delightful living space which enjoys French doors opening out to the patio area within the garden. With grey painted walls, wallpapered accent walls and co-ordinating carpeting, the French doors are dressed with venetian blinds and floor length curtains on a runner. The free-standing fireplace will be removed. Light shade fitting.
- Dining Kitchen
- 15’9” x 11’8” (4.8m x 3.56m) approx.
- A comfortably proportioned room with space for a large dining table and chairs, the bright and airy room with two front facing windows floods the space with natural light. The Kitchen is fitted with a range of matte grey base and wall cabinets, brushed chrome handles and contrasting laminate work surfaces and splashbacks. Fully equipped with: Bosch integral oven; 4 burner gas hob with stainless steel splashback and chimney style extractor hood above; free-standing fridge/freezer; free-standing dishwasher; and stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer. Space for a under cabinet washing machine. Wall mounted concealed gas central heating boiler. Built-in pantry cupboard. Recessed spotlights to Kitchen area and pendant light fitting to dining area. Windows fitted with venetian blinds. Striped wallpapered feature wall, neutral décor and light grey flooring.
- Upper Hall
- The carpeted staircase with white wood banister leads up to the first floor level. Large walk-in storage cupboard with power, providing hanging and shelving space. Co-ordinating stylish light fitting. Loft hatch.
- Master Bedroom
- 10’9” x 9’4” (3.28m x 2.84m) approx.
- Situated to the rear of the home, this appealing Master Bedroom enjoys a pleasant outlook over the Nature Reserve, and benefits from built-in double wardrobe space accessed by sliding mirror fronted doors. Neutral décor and carpeting. Window dressed with venetian blinds and roman blinds. Large light shade fitting.
- En-suite Shower Room
- 6’ x 4’2” (1.83m x 1.27m) approx.
- Most stylish Shower Room comprising: walk-in double shower enclosure, bi-folding glass doors and full ceramic wall tiles; pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap; and w.c with dado height ceramic wall tiles. Upright chrome heated towel rail. Tiled flooring. Recessed spotlights.
- Bedroom 2
- 10’4” x 7’3” (3.15m x 2.2m) approx.
- A front facing Double Bedroom benefiting from a built-in double wardrobe with sliding mirror doors providing generous hanging and shelving space. Decorated in neutral tones with a floral patterned wallpaper feature wall and grey carpeting, and the window is dressed with floor length curtains on a runner and venetian blinds. Large light shade fitting. The wall mounted TV will be removed.
- Bedroom 3
- 7’8” x 7’2” (2.34m x 2.18m) approx.
- Situated to the front of the home, this Single Bedroom would also make an ideal Office space, and is decorated in neutral tones with a contemporary style wallpaper feature wall and grey carpeting. Window fitted with venetian blinds and further roman blinds. Large light shade fitting.
- 6’8” x 6’5” (2.03m x 1.52m) approx.
- Fitted with white sanitary ware, this smart Bathroom comprises: bath with over-head shower, glass screen and full wall splashback ceramic tiling; wall hung wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and wall mounted mirror above; and w.c with concealed cistern. Deep display ledge. Side facing glazed window fitted with a venetian blind. Upright chrome heated towel rail. Wallpapered. Tiled flooring.
- The property is situated within a well maintained, factored development with delightful views over the Maidencraig Nature Reserve to the rear of the home. The front garden is low maintenance and laid with chipped stones. A paved path leads to the entrance door of the home and continues into the fully enclosed, attractive rear garden with an access gate leading to the parking area with two exclusive spaces. With timber fencing, the rear garden has a paved patio area, ideal for alfresco dining and a recently laid astro turf surrounded by chipped stone borders housing small plants and trees. Timber shed to remain. External power socket.
- From North Anderson Drive, at the traffic lights turn left onto the Lang Stracht. Continue along this road for some distance passing Tesco on the left, and then turn right into Maidencraig Way. Number 23 is located on the left hand side of the road, clearly identified by our for sale sign.
LOCALITY: The property is situated within a popular residential area of the City, well served by local amenities. There is a primary school within walking distance, as well as a selection of local shops and supermarkets, and public transport facilities facilitate easy access to the City Centre. The business parks at Kingswells and Westhill are within a short drive, whilst Woodend Hospital and the city’s main arterial route are close by, providing a direct route to areas in the north and south.No result founded