Located within the prestigious “Woodlands at Pitfodels” development, which comprises a variety of superior dwellinghouses and luxury apartments, set in tranquil landscaped grounds on the outskirts of Cults, this enviable home offers a spacious level of accommodation at ground floor level, sharing its entrance with one other property. Enjoying the comforts of gas fired central heating with combi boiler, double glazed windows and a door entry system, also particularly appealing are the generous built-in storage facilities and designated parking space. The décor throughout is displayed in a neutral palette, complemented by co-ordinating window dressings and a combination of quality carpeting and “Amtico” flooring, all of which are included in the sale, together with all light fittings and integrated appliances in the kitchen. Representing an ideal choice for an individual or couple, interior viewing is strongly recommended to fully appreciate the appeal of this enviable home, and the accommodation comprises: entrance hallway, central to the home, and benefiting from three built-in storage cupboards; instantly appealing and generously proportioned lounge with box-style bay window offering a pleasant leafy aspect to the front; superbly appointed kitchen with ample space for dining, and boasting a comprehensive range of stylish, high-gloss cabinets; attractive master bedroom benefiting from built-in wardrobes and enjoying the luxury of an en-suite shower room; second double bedroom, again with wardrobe facilities; and a smart bathroom fitted with white sanitary ware, vanity cabinets, and over-bath shower. Outside the communal areas, which include the beautifully landscaped garden grounds, are maintained to a high standard under a factoring agreement.
- Entrance Hall
- Central to the home, the welcoming entrance boasts generous storage facilities within three cupboards, one housing the water cylinder and another the electricity meter/fusebox. Wall mounted door entry handset. Smoke detector. Recessed downlighters. Amtico tile effect flooring.
- 18’5” (into window) x 15’7” approx.
- Instantly appealing and generously proportioned lounge with a box-style bay window offering a pleasant leafy outlook to the front of the property. The neutral décor is enhanced by bespoke roman blinds, wood effect “Amtico” flooring, and lighting is by several recessed downlighters. Aerial point for wall mounted TV with satellite connection, and telephone point with broadband facility.
- Dining Kitchen
- 15’9” x 11’10” approx.
- Again enjoying a pleasant outlook to the front of the home, the superbly appointed kitchen is equipped with a comprehensive range of stylish cabinets in a soft coloured high-gloss finish, complemented by contrasting walnut wood effect work surfaces, under-unit lighting, brushed steel handles, and splashback tiling. Quality “Smeg” integrated appliances include a stainless steel 4-burner gas hob with chimney style extractor hood above; eye-level microwave oven; electric oven/grill; fridge/freezer; and dishwasher. Integrated “Beko” washing machine. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. Central heating boiler housed within a unit. Aerial for wall mounted TV and telephone point. Several recessed downlighters. “Amtico” tile effect flooring.
- Master Bedroom
- 12’ x 9’4” approx.
- Attractive rear facing bedroom benefiting from generous hanging and shelving facilities within two triple door wardrobes. Telephone point. Chrome/glass light fitting. Roman blind fitted to windows, and neutral coloured carpet. EN-SUITE: Fitted with a white wc with recessed cistern and counter-sunk wash basin with mixer tap, both housed in a cherry wood vanity unit with tiled splashback, with matching wall cabinets and centralised mirror above; and fully tiled, recessed shower enclosure fitted with “Grohe” mains shower and glass door. Chrome ladder style radiator. Glass surface mounted ceiling light. Roller blind fitted to opaque rear window. Ceramic floor tiles.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 12’ x 10’ (at widest points) approx.
- Again rear facing, this ideal second bedroom benefits from a mirror-fronted wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf. Co-ordinating neutral décor, pendant, roman blind, and carpet.
- Smart bathroom fitted with white sanitary ware, comprising: wc with recessed cistern and counter-sunk wash basin with mixer tap, both housed in a cherry wood vanity unit with tiled splashback, with matching wall cabinet incorporating mirror, shaving mirror, and shaver socket above; and bath, with mixer shower and glass screen. Chrome ladder style radiator. Extractor fan and glass surface mounted ceiling light. “Amtico” floor tiles.
- The development enjoys a tranquil, rural setting surrounded by mature landscaped garden grounds with rolling lawns, magnificent trees which offer a good degree of seclusion, and established rhododendron bushes which provide a welcome splash of colour. Designated parking space and ample visitors’ parking facilities within residents’ car park.
- From Aberdeen City Centre travel in a westerly direction along Great Western Road. After passing the Mannofield Shopping Centre on the left, turn second right onto Craigton Road. Continue ahead at the junction with Springfield Road and travel for some distance, passing the playing fields on the right hand side. Turn left into the development, then left again into Woodlands Crescent. Turn first right and travel round to the car park where the entrance to number 23 Woodlands Avenue is clearly sign posted.
The development is close to a wide range of local amenities available within Cults including a variety of independent retailers and businesses, a Sainsbury supermarket, and coffee shops, whilst both The Marcliffe at Pitfodels and Cults Hotel are within an easy walk of the property. Aberdeen city centre is only some ten minutes’ drive away. The shops at Seafield Road and Mannofield are just 5 minutes’ drive from the property, and lovely woodland walks are on the doorstep.