We are pleased to offer for sale this attractive, two bedroom, detached bungalow with single car garage which is located within an established residential development in the popular village of Kintore. Offering a generous level of accommodation currently on one level, there is ample scope to develop into the extensive floored and lined attic space, subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents. Recent improvements to the home include re-wiring throughout (including the attic space), new gas central heating with combi boiler has been installed, the walls have been re-plastered, and a stylish new kitchen has been fitted. There is fresh décor throughout, new flooring laid, and a new oak fireplace incorporating an open fire provides a pleasing focal point in the lounge. Accessed at the front via an entrance vestibule and central hallway, the rooms comprise: bright and comfortably proportioned lounge, enjoying a far-reaching open view towards “Tuach Hill”; superbly appointed kitchen fitted with an array of cherry wood effect cabinets and offering ample space for dining; adjacent utility room; two good sized double bedrooms, both with floor space for free standing furniture, and one benefiting from a built-in wardrobe; and a shower room fitted with white sanitary ware and mains shower. Outside the garden areas are designed for easy maintenance, enjoy a private aspect to the rear, and offer generous off-road parking at the front. Included in the sale are all floor coverings, window dressings, light fittings, most appliances, and interior viewing is recommended.
- Entrance Vestibule
- The property is accessed via a glazed front door. Cupboard housing electricity meter/consumer unit. Carpet with matwell. Glazed door to hall.
- L-shaped hall, central to the home, providing access to all rooms and benefiting from two built-in cupboards which provide generous storage facilities. Hatch with ramsay ladder to extensive, floored and lined attic space with rear facing window, believed suitable for further development, subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents. Pendant fitting. Carpeted floor.
- 4.65m x 3.61m (15’3” x 11’10”) approx
- Bright and comfortably proportioned lounge with large picture window which draws in ample natural light and offers a far-reaching open view to the front of the property. An oak fireplace incorporating a functional open fire provides a pleasing focal point on one wall, the floor is carpeted, and full length curtains adorn the window. TV aerial point. Circular spotlight fitting.
- Dining Kitchen
- 3.17m x 3.05m (10’5” x 10’) approx
- Superbly appointed kitchen, equipped with a comprehensive range of stylish cherry wood effect cabinets complemented by under-unit lighting, brushed steel handles, contrasting granite effect work surfaces, and white tiled splashbacks. Built-in shelved storage cupboard. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, above which is a window overlooking the rear garden. Stainless steel 4-burner gas hob with chimney extractor canopy above, and electric oven/grill below. The free standing fridge/freezer will remain. Recessed downlighters. Vinyl tile effect flooring. Ample floor space to accommodate a table and chairs. Glazed door to utility room.
- Utility Room
- With windows and partially glazed door covering three sides, this bright addition to the home is fitted with worktop accommodation and houses a washing machine, which will remain. Pendant fitting.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 4.83m x 3.56m (15’10” x 11’8”) approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear of the home, this spacious bedroom can comfortably accommodate a range of free standing furniture and benefits from a built-in wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf. Fitted wall mirrors. Roller blind to window. Carpeted floor.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 3.58m x 3.15m (11’9” x 10’4”) approx
- Good sized bedroom, this time front facing with open view. Roller blind, pendant fitting, and laminate wood flooring.
- Shower Room
- Fitted with a white wc, wall mounted wash basin, and shower tray with mains shower, enclosed by half height perspex panels and curtain. Extensive wet-wall panelling within the shower area and to dado height elsewhere. Two mirror-fronted medicine cabinets above the wash basin. Chrome ladder style radiator. Extractor fan. Two glass light fittings. Opaque side facing window. Vinyl flooring.
- The front garden is designed for easy maintenance and laid in stone chips offering additional off-road parking, and providing access to the rear via a wooden gate. Tarmac driveway for one vehicle in front of the garage. The private rear garden is enclosed by a stone wall and wooden fencing, laid out in stone chips and paving, surrounded by a deep flower bed. Drying poles. Wooden shed. Outside lighting.
- Single Garage
- With up-and-over front door, power and light.
- From Aberdeen travel in a northerly direction through Bucksburn and onto the A96. At the Kintore roundabout follow the B977 towards the village centre. Travel along School Road, turning right onto East Park Road, bearing left at the junction, and number 24 is located a short distance along on the left hand side of the road.
Kintore is a picturesque village located approximately 12 miles north of Aberdeen, within convenient commuting distance by car or train of Aberdeen City, and popular with families. Local amenities are well catered for with a pre-school nursery, two primary schools, a recently opened train station, a variety of shops serving everyday needs, a health centre, post office, whilst recreational and sporting facilities include activity groups, established walks, an 18-hole golf course, and fishing on the River Don. The larger town of Inverurie, the business parks at Dyce and Bridge of Don, and Aberdeen International Airport are all within easy driving distance, making Kintore an ideal commuter base.No result founded