We are delighted to offer for sale this impressive, granite double upper apartment which is located within a prime residential area of the desirable West End of the City Centre. Offering a spacious level of accommodation spanning two floors, this bright and airy self-contained apartment enjoys the comforts of a gas central heating system, uPVC sash and case double glazed windows, traditional radiators and fresh neutral décor throughout with a combination of quality floor coverings. Many of the rooms retain period features, including high ceilings with moulded plaster cornicing, double height skirting boards, and a large bay frontal aspect window to the lounge. The rooms comprise: entrance vestibule on the ground with direct access to the rear garden, and turned staircase to first floor level; an elegant formal lounge boasting a large bay window and focal point fireplace; rear facing smart kitchen with access into the useful utility room; delightful and spacious master bedroom enjoying twin frontal windows; further generous double bedroom; single bedroom/study with side facing window; bathroom fitted with a traditional white suite; and large attic room accessed by a wooden staircase from the utility room. Outside the gardens are well tended with access to secure, outdoor storage facilities. On-street parking is available to the front of the home with a residents permit. Included in the sale are all window blinds, light fittings and appliances within the kitchen and utility room, and interior viewing is genuinely recommended to fully appreciate this charming apartment.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Entered via a hardwood entrance door with stained glass fan light above, the Vestibule is decorated in dado height ceramic tiling and original tiled flooring. A further hardwood exterior door gives access to the garden to the rear. Cupboard housing the consumer unit and electric meter. A glass paned interior door leads directly up to the Upper Hall.
- A turned staircase with carpet treads and wooden banister leads up to the light and airy Upper Hall providing access to most of the accommodation within the apartment through original wood panelled interior doors. The Hall is decorated in neutral tones and carpeting, with large traditional radiator and ceiling coving. Skylight.
- 17’3” (into bay window) x 13’8” approx.
- Elegant formal Lounge boasting period features which include a deep front facing bay window with pleasant views across the street, high ceiling with moulded plaster cornicing, ceiling rose with pendant light fitting, double height skirting boards, traditional radiator and recessed alcoves either side of the fireplace. Focal point fireplace with cast iron surround, ceramic black gloss hearth and dark wood decorative mantle. Neutral décor and carpeting. Two wall mounted light fittings.
- 12’8” x 10’ approx.
- Rear facing, smart Kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of shaker style, cream wood panelled base and wall cabinets with brushed chrome handles, wooden block work surfaces and white high gloss tiled splashbacks. Fully equipped with Fisher & Paykel double oven, 5 burner gas hob and stainless steel Bosch extractor fan above, integral Bosch full size dishwasher, free-standing Panasonic fridge/freezer and stainless steel double sink with drainer and mixer tap. Space for a dining table and chairs. Window fitted with a roller blind. Traditional radiator. Ceiling coving. Wooden flooring.
- Utility Room
- 9’1” x 5’7” approx.
- Accessed from the Kitchen, this useful Utility Room is fitted with co-ordinating unit and work surfaces as the Kitchen with 1 ½ stainless steel sink with drainer and under-unit Bosch washing machine. There is also extensive wall mounted wooden shelving. Wall mounted Worcester central heating boiler. Front facing window fitted with a roller blind. Wooden flooring. A wooden staircase leads up to the Attic Room.
- Master Bedroom
- 15’3” x 14’3” approx.
- Enjoying twin frontal windows, this spacious Double Bedroom retains its original double height skirting boards and ceiling cornicing complimented by its neutral décor and carpeting. Two built-in wardrobe spaces and large free-standing wardrobe to remain. Windows fitted with co-ordinating roman blinds. Traditional radiator.
- Bedroom 2
- 15’4” x 10’4” approx.
- Situated to the rear of the home, this second Double Bedroom is of generous proportions and benefits from two built-in wardrobe spaces. Window fitted with roman blind. Traditional radiator. Ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 3
- 9’2” x 8’ approx.
- Ideal Single Bedroom or Study with side facing window fitted with roman blinds. Decorated in vintage style wallpapering, the room retains its deep skirting boards and ceiling cornicing. Traditional radiator.
- 8’ x 6’5” approx.
- Fitted with a white traditional suite comprising: P-shaped bath with over-head shower, glass shower screen and splashback ceramic tiling; pedestal wash hand basin and splashback tiling; and w.c with wall mounted storage cabinet above. Upright heated towel rail. Rear glazed window. Tiled flooring. Chandelier light fitting. Extractor fan.
- Attic Room
- 25’ x 11’4” approx.
- A wooden turned staircase from the Utility Room leads up to this Attic Room, which provides a spacious, additional room for a variety of uses. Flooded with natural light through several velux windows, all fitted with blinds, there is ample storage space within the room by eaves cupboard spaces and a large walk-in store cupboard. Neutral décor, wooden panelling to walls and carpeting. Spotlighting.
- On-street parking is available with a residents permit on the tree-lined street. A paved path leads up to the front door of the home lined with attractive, colourful borders. Walled Rear Garden laid to lawn with borders housing mature plants and trees. There is a large, exclusive timber shed, further exclusive coal cellar and shared wash house.
- From the west end of Union Street continue onto Alford Place, then turn first right into Victoria Street. Turn left into Waverly Place and follow the road onto Albert Street. Continue ahead at the traffic lights, turning right into Belvidere Crescent. Number 25 is situated on the left hand side of the road, clearly identified by our for sale sign.
Located within the heart of the West End and conveniently placed within easy reach of many amenities which include a range of specialist shops, fashionable wine bars, cafes, reputable restaurants and hotels, leisure and recreational facilities, public transport, and excellent primary and secondary schools. The City Centre is within 5 minutes walking distance and excellent road links ensure ease of access to other areas of the City, including the oil related offices at Hill of Rubislaw, Kingswells and Westhill, Aberdeen International Airport, Aberdeen Hospitals Complex, and the retail and leisure facilities at the Bridge of Dee.No result founded