This two bedroom, mid-terraced dwellinghouse enjoys an elevated position from the street within a popular and established residential area of the city. Whilst offering a good level of well proportioned accommodation spanning two floors, the property will require to be fully upgraded throughout. The rooms are bright and airy, with built-in storage in each of the bedrooms, and interior viewing is invited by purchasers seeking a renovation project. The ground floor accommodation comprises: entrance hall; open-plan lounge/dining room with dual aspect windows; and dining kitchen with direct access to the rear garden. Upstairs there are two good sized double bedrooms; and a bathroom meantime fitted with 3-piece coloured suite. Outside there is ample on-street parking at the front of the
- With understair storage cupboard and electricity meter/fusebox cupboard. Telephone point. Staircase to first floor.
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 15’10” x 9’7” approx
- Accessed via a partially glazed door in the hall, this is a good sized, open-plan room with dual aspect windows. TV aerial point. Two circular spotlight fittings. Wooden fireplace incorporating a gas burning coal effect fire, meantime non-functional.
- Dining Kitchen
- 10’7” x 10’3” approx
- Requiring full upgrading, the kitchen is fitted with floor and wall units, stainless steel sink and worktops with splashback tiling. Rear facing window and door to garden.
- First Floor
- A staircase with fixed handrails ascends from the hall to the first floor. Hatch access to loft space.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 12’10” x 8’11” approx
- This front facing room is generously proportioned and benefits from two built-in cupboards which offers hanging and shelving facilities. Further shelved cupboard housing central heating boiler. Fanlight fitting.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 11’6” x 10’1” approx
- This bright double bedroom enjoys a quiet aspect to the rear. Shelved airing cupboard housing water tank.
- Fitted with a coloured 3-piece suite, and pine lined walls. Opaque rear facing window.
- Stone steps and a paved path lead to the front door. The fully enclosed rear garden is accessed via a shared pend, and enjoys a private aspect, with mature trees providing a good degree of screening.
- Travel North along Anderson Drive, and turn left onto Lang Stracht then right onto Springhill Road. Take the fifth opening on the left into Sheddocksley Road, then turn first right into Sheddocksley Drive, where number 259 is located along on the right hand side of the road.
Sheddocksley Drive is situated in an established area of the city, well served by local shops, supermarkets, and public transport facilities. The City’s main arterial route is located nearby facilitating