We are delighted to offer for sale this attractively presented two bedroom first floor apartment situated within the desirable Ferryhill area of the City. Offering generously proportioned accommodation with a bright and airy ambience, this apartment benefits from modern electric heating, uPVC double glazed windows, chrome fixtures and fittings throughout, a security entry system and an exclusive parking space. The apartment is in truly ready to move in condition, having been freshly decorated throughout, and complimented by quality flooring. Interior viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this ideal apartment for a young couple or professional within a short walk of the City Centre, and included in the sale are all fixtures and fittings and appliances within the Kitchen. The accommodation comprises; Entrance Hall, comfortably proportioned Lounge to the rear with open views over the City, contemporary Kitchen with ample space for dining, two generous Double Bedrooms, both benefiting from built-in wardrobes and modern Bathroom suite with shower over the bath. To the rear, there is a courtyard with an exclusive parking space for the apartment.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via a hardwood entrance door into the freshly painted bright Hallway, giving access to all accommodation through oak wood interior doors with chrome handles. Low level cupboard housing the fuse box and electric meter. Security entry system. Stylish light fitting. Smoke detector.
- 14’3” x 12’2” approx.
- Comfortably proportioned, bright and airy Lounge with large rear facing window with views over the railway line, fitted with blinds, and providing lovely open views of the City. Freshly painted décor with feature wall, complimented by laminate wood flooring. Wall mounted TV. Stylish light fitting.
- 9’9” x 9’4” approx.
- Contemporary Kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of cream gloss base and wall units with long chrome handles and downlighters below wall units, wooden block worktops and colourful tiled splashbacks. Equipped with Zanussi double oven, hob and stainless steel chimney style extractor fan above, Siemens slim-line dishwasher, LG washing machine, Beko free standing tall fridge/freezer and stainless steel sink with drainer below a front facing window. Ample space within the Kitchen for a table and chairs. Vinyl tiled effect flooring.
- Bedroom 1
- 10’7” x 10’5” approx.
- Situated to the rear of the home, with open views over the City, this generously sized Double Bedroom benefits from built-in wardrobes, accessed through sliding mirror doors, providing hanging and shelving space. Freshly decorated in neutral tones with a feature wall, and complimented by neutral toned carpeting. Stylish light fitting.
- Bedroom 2
- 10’5” x 8’4” approx.
- Front facing second Double Bedroom decorated in neutral tones, with a feature wall, and neutral carpeting. Again benefits from built-in wardrobe space, accessed through sliding mirror fronted doors, and providing hanging and shelving space. Light shade fitting.
- 5’6” x 5’ approx.
- Fitted with a modern three piece white suite, comprising; wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, w.c with concealed cistern, and bath with chrome shower above and glass shower screen. Full wall tiling around bath area, with contemporary aqua panelling behind the remainder of the suite and bath panel. New vinyl flooring. Fan. Electric towel rail. Dome light fitting.
- To the rear, there is a resident courtyard with exclusive parking space for the apartment. Also on-street car parking to the front of the property. There is a shared cupboard on the ground floor landing. There is also access to a large storage cupboard.
- From Union Street turn onto Crown Street and travel to the end, crossing over at the traffic lights onto South Crown Street. Turn left onto Bank Street, and then next right onto Prospect Terrace. Number 25 is located on the left hand side of the road as indicated by our for sale sign.
Prospect Terrace is a quiet, one-way street located within the desirable Ferryhill area of the City. Local shops serve everyday needs, whilst a wider choice of amenities are within a short walk of the property, within the City Centre. Union Square has a selection of reputable restaurants, a multi-plex cinema and retails outlets, and the train and bus stations are within a few minutes’ walk of the property. Also close by are two popular hotels, Albury Park and tennis courts, Duthie Park and its Winter Gardens, as well as pleasant walks along the River Dee.No result founded