This attractive, one bedroom apartment is situated on the second floor of a traditional granite building which enjoys a convenient location in the heart of the City Centre. The well appointed rooms enjoy a particularly light and airy ambience and benefits include electric heating, uPVC double glazed windows, mains wired smoke detectors, and a door entry system. Recently fresh neutral décor has been applied to all rooms, and new co-ordinating carpets and floor coverings have been laid throughout. Representing an ideal choice for a first time buyer, with the opportunity to move in with the minimum of inconvenience, interior viewing is recommended: The accommodation comprises: central hallway with white panelled doors; generously proportioned, front facing lounge; well equipped galley-style kitchen; rear facing double bedroom; and fully tiled shower room fitted with modern white sanitary ware. Outside there is additional storage within a shared store on the half landing and drying loft in the attic space. To the rear is a walled garden, whilst there is ample on-street permit parking to the front of the property.
- Providing access to most rooms via white panelled doors, the central hallway displays fresh neutral décor with co-ordinating new carpet. Wall mounted coat hooks and door entry handset. High level cupboard housing the electricity meter/consumer unit. Smoke detector. Pendant light fitting.
- 15’5” (into window) x 11’9” approx
- Particularly bright, front facing room, enjoying generous proportions. High ceiling with moulded coving and shelved display recess. TV aerial and telephone points. Smoke detector. Metal/glass light fitting. New fitted carpet. Door to kitchen.
- Fitted Kitchen
- Long, galley-style kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of oak, shaker style cabinets finished with new grey coloured worktops. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, above which is a rear facing window. Vinyl floor covering. Appliances include an electric cooker with double oven/grill and integrated extractor hood above, fridge/freezer, and washing machine. Built-in cupboard housing water tank. Hatch to overhead storage space. Smoke detector.
- Double Bedroom
- 12’7” x 7’7” approx
- Enjoying an open aspect to the rear. Pendant light fitting, and new carpet.
- Shower Room
- Fully tiled and fitted with a modern white wc, wash basin on pedestal, and recessed shower enclosure fitted with “Mira” electric shower and glass screen. Fitted mirror above the wash basin, glass shelved display unit, and co-ordinating accessories. Extractor fan and recessed downlighters. New vinyl flooring.
- Shared store on the half landing and drying loft in the attic space. Walled garden to the rear and on-street permit parking to the front.
- From George Street turn onto St Andrew Street then right onto Charlotte Street where number 26 is located ahead of the traffic lights, on the right hand side of the road.
Charlotte Street is situated off George Street, in the heart of the City Centre, within an easy walk of Aberdeen College and Aberdeen University, and close to a wide range of shopping and leisure facilities together with bars, restaurants and cinemas, as well as good road and rail links to other areas. The bus and train stations are both easily accessible.No result founded