We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive three bedroom, semi-detached dwelling house within a well-established area to the South of the City Centre. Offering a generous level of accommodation spanning two floors, this home is in ready to move in condition with fresh neutral décor throughout. Enjoying the comforts of a gas central heating system with a remotely accessed cosy heating system, smart meters installed, uPVC double glazed windows and doors, CCTV camera, excellent storage facilities, the benefit of off-street parking for one car on driveway and basement for storage. Included in the sale are all floor coverings, curtains and blinds, wall mounted mirrors and all white goods within the kitchen. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall with ample built-in storage cupboards; well-presented lounge with rear facing picture window; contemporary fully fitted and equipped kitchen with door out to side of home; front facing double bedroom with fireplace focal point; carpeted staircase to upper hall; two further double bedrooms both benefitting from built-in wardrobe space; and smart shower room. Outside the gardens are low maintenance with off-street parking for one car. There is access to storage cellar and large basement cellar ideal for outdoor storage. Interior viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this ideal family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via an uPVC entrance door with side panel into the welcoming Hall giving access to all ground floor rooms and carpeted staircase to first floor level. Enjoying extensive storage facilities by built-in wardrobe space with double doors, under stair cupboard and a low level cupboard housing the alarm control panel, fuse box and electric meter. Neutral décor complemented by wooden flooring.
- 14’5” x 11’3” approx.
- Comfortably proportioned Lounge situated to the rear of the home with large picture window overlooking the garden. Attractively presented in neutral tones with a painted feature wall and picture railing. Central to the room is the gas fireplace set on ceramic hearth. Window dressed with floor length curtains on wooden rail. Wooden flooring. Stylish central light fitting.
- 11’4” x 7’5” approx.
- With a black and white colour scheme, the Kitchen is fitted with a comprehensive range of gloss base and wall units with long chrome handles, contrasting laminate worktops and black gloss splashback tiling. Equipped with slot-in Hotpoint double oven/grill and 4 burner gas hob, Beko washing machine, Beko tumble dryer, Beko fridge/freezer and sink with chrome mixer tap and drainer below side facing window. Large shelved pantry cupboard. uPVC door gives direct access to the garden. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1
- 13’3” x 11’4” approx.
- Spacious and bright Double Bedroom with a large front facing window dressed with floor length curtains on rail. Focal point fireplace with tiled hearth and wooden mantle. Decorated in fresh neutral tones with picture railing and grey carpeting. Recessed shelving. Decorative radiator cover.
- Upper Hall
- A carpeted turned staircase leads up to the first floor accommodation. Window to side drawing in a great deal of natural light. Neutral décor and carpeting.
- Bedroom 2
- 12’6” x 10’5” approx.
- Second Double Bedroom to the rear of the home of generous proportions and benefits from a built-in wardrobe providing hanging and shelving space, accessed by wooden sliding doors. Further walk-in shelved cupboard with curtain. Neutral décor. Window fitted with roller blind. Carpeted. Hatch to floored and lined loft space.
- Bedroom 3
- 12’ x 8’3” approx.
- Front facing Double Bedroom enjoys neutral décor with a brick effect wallpapered feature wall and cream carpeting. Also benefitting from a built-in wardrobe providing hanging and shelving space. Window dressed with curtains on rail and co-ordinating roller blind.
- Shower Room
- Smart Shower Room comprising: double shower cubicle, sliding glass doors and full wall aqua panelling; wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, set within wooden vanity unit; and white w.c. Dado height ceramic tiling to some walls. Side facing glazed window. Tiled flooring.
- Gardens to the front and rear bounded by fencing and mature hedging. Low maintenance Front Garden laid with chipped stones and mature plants. A paved path leads from the street to the front door of the property and continued round to the side. Off-street parking available for one car on partially paved driveway. To the rear, the garden is laid to lawn. Storage cellar to the side of the property, and large basement cellar to the rear beneath the property.
- From the west end of Union Street turn left onto Holburn Street. Continue straight ahead at the traffic lights, and at the roundabout exit onto Great Southern Road. Continue ahead at the next roundabout, crossing the King George VI bridge, and continue ahead at next roundabout onto Provost Watt Drive. Turn left onto Kincorth Crescent and follow the road round to the right. Number 26 is situated a short distance along on the left hand side of the road.
Kincorth is an established residential area of the City boasting a wide variety of local amenities which include primary and secondary schools, local shops serving everyday needs, a swimming pool, leisure facilities, and regular public transport to and from the City Centre. The excellent retail facilities at Bridge of Dee which include Asda, and Sainsbury outlets are easily accessible, as are Robert Gordon’s University Campus, David Lloyds private health club, and the oil related offices at Tullos, Altens and Badentoy.No result founded