We are delighted to offer for sale this most attractive ground floor apartment, located in a quiet residential cul de sac within the popular village of Portlethen. Forming part of a well maintained modern block which benefits from a security entry system the property also benefits from electric heating and is fully double glazed. Decorated in neutral tones and finished with laminate wood flooring the accommodation comprises a bright and airy lounge/kitchen which is set on open plan and enjoys a pleasant aspect over the private rear gardens. The kitchen has been fully fitted with a range of modern base and wall units together with integrated appliances. The bedroom also overlooks the gardens to the rear and has been finished in neutral tones. The good sized, freshly presented shower room has been fitted with a modern two-piece white suite with a separate shower enclosure. Outside there are well maintained communal garden areas together with a shared parking facilities.
- Entered by a solid wood door the entrance vestibule has been finished in neutral tones and laminate wood flooring. Cupboard housing electric fuse box.
- 4.41m x 3.22m (14`6” x 10`7”) approx.
- A spacious and bright room, tastefully decorated in neutral tones and finished with laminate wood flooring. A large picture window enjoys a pleasant aspect over the private gardens to the rear of the property. T.V. and Telephone points. Kitchen: set on open plan with the lounge the kitchen area has been fully fitted with a range of modern base and wall units which provide ample storage space with roll front worksurfaces, a single stainless steel bowl sink and integrated stainless steel oven, hob and extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Feature LED lighting along the kick board.
- 2.74m x 2.13m (9` x 7`) approx.
- Leading from the lounge this bright and airy bedroom has also been decorated in neutral tones and is finished with laminate wood flooring.
- Shower Room
- Freshly presented the shower room has been fitted with a modern two piece white suite with tiled splashbacks and a vanity mirror fitted above the wash hand basin. A separate shower enclosure has been fully tiled and fitted with an electric “Triton” shower. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine which is to remain. Mirror fronted storage unit. Chrome heated towel rail. Xpelair.
- There are well maintained shared gardens surrounding the property which have been mainly laid to lawn. Shared car parking is also provided to the side.
- From the direction of Aberdeen, travel south on the A90 Dual Carriageway taking the first turning into Portlethen. At the roundabout take the third exit to Muirend Road, and fourth right into Broomfield Road. Take the first road on the right into Willow Wynd and the property is located at the top of the cul de sac.
Portlethen is a popular residential suburb of Aberdeen which is linked to the City by good commuter roads. The area is well served by local shops including an Asda superstore, primary and secondary schools and by public transport facilities with the location being extremely convenient for the oil related offices at both Altens and Badentoy. A wide range of recreational attractions are available in the area including an eighteen-hole golf course, various local communities and clubs including a community swimming pool.