Enjoying an elevated position, set well back from the road, this most attractive, two bedroom, self-contained apartment is located on the lower floor of a block of four properties. Offering a good level of well maintained accommodation, benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, mains wired smoke detectors, and a deep basement which is believed suitable for development, subject to obtaining necessary planning consents. Externally the gutters and roof have recently been upgraded, and of particular appeal will be the unusually generous garden areas whhicvh are exclusive to the home, including a private and secluded patio at the side. The entire contents are available for inclusion if required, representing an ideal choice for a first time buyer, and interior viewing is highly recommended. The rooms comprise: entrance vestibule and hall; well proportioned front facing lounge; bright fitted kitchen with new electric cooker and washing machine; two good sized double bedrooms, each offering ample floor space to accommodate a range of free standing furniture; and a smart shower room with wet-wall panelling throughout, white sanitary ware, vanity cabinet, and a glazed corner shower enclosure. Outside, the area of garden at the front is laid in grass with well stocked borders hosting a variety of established flowering shrubs and trees which provide a welcome splash of colour. The side patio is a definite bonus to the property, and there is a shared drying green to the rear, whilst at the front there is ample unrestricted on-street parking.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Accessed at the side of the home via a partially glazed/timber door the vestibule has a carpeted floor with matwell. Door to hall.
- Central to the home, the hallway benefits from a walk-in storage cupboard. Telephone point. Smoke detector. Pendant fitting.
- 4.57m x 3.66m (15’ x 12’) approx
- Well proportioned lounge, attractively presented and overlooking the front of the property. Recess housing low level cupboard, and built-in electricity meter cupboard. TV aerial point. Smoke detector. Triple shade light fitting. Vertical blind and full-length curtains fitted to wooden pole. Carpeted floor. Door to kitchen.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 2.13m x 1.75m (7’ x 5’9”) approx
- Bright kitchen fitted with cream coloured base, wall and drawer cabinets complemented by dark oak effect work surfaces and splashback tiling. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and drainer, above which is a side facing window fitted with roller blind. Wall mounted central heating boiler. Carbon monoxide detector. Triple spotlight fitting. Vinyl wood effect flooring. Note: The fridge/freezer, new electric cooker and washing machine will all remain.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 3.99m x 3.61m (13’1” x 11’10”) approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear, the dimensions of this spacious bedroom afford ample space to accommodate a range of free standing furniture. Built-in shelved cupboard. Telephone point. Pendant fitting. Curtains fitted to metal pole. Carpet.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 3.99m x 2.87m (13’1” x 9’5”) approx
- Again located to the rear of the property and offering floor space for free standing furniture. TV aerial point. Pendant, curtains and carpet.
- Shower Room
- Smart shower room fitted with white sanitary ware, comprising: wc; vanity cabinet incorporating a wash basin with mixer tap; and glazed corner shower enclosure fitted with mains shower and curved sliding door. Chrome ladder style radiator. Metal/glass drop pendant. Opaque side facing window fitted with roller blind. Vinyl floor covering and wet-wall panelling to the walls.
- The property is accessed via external stone steps and a path which leads round to the side of the building. At the front there is a stone chipped border and further large area of garden, exclusive to the property, laid in grass with well stocked borders, whilst a paved patio at the side offers a private space for outdoor relaxation. At the rear there is another paved patio, shared drying green, and wooden shed. Water tap.
- From Union Street turn onto Rose Street travelling to the end. Carry straight ahead at the two sets of traffic lights to the top of Esslemont Avenue, where turn left onto Rosemount Place. Turn right at the following set of traffic lights onto Argyll Place and through the traffic lights onto Westburn Drive and continue to the six-roads roundabout, where take the third exit on to Hilton Drive. Number 263 is located a good distance ahead on the left hand side of the road.
Hilton Drive is conveniently positioned within easy reach of Aberdeen City Centre by car or public transport which is available nearby. Local shops serve everyday needs whilst there is a Sainsbury supermarket and other retail outlets at Berryden, and Tesco 24-hour supermarket at Danestone. Primary and secondary schools are within an easy walk of the property. Aberdeen University and the Hospital Complexes at Cornhill and Foresterhill are also accessible, and the main arterial route through the City, which provides a quick route to Aberdeen International Airport and the business hubs at Bridge of Don and Dyce, is close by.No result founded