We are delighted to offer for sale this desirable, ground floor apartment with exclusive front garden, which forms part of a particularly well-maintained, traditional granite building. Enjoying a prime location within the heart of the West End, this one bedroom apartment benefits from the comforts of a gas central heating system, full double glazing with windows replaced approximately 3 years ago and a security door entry system. The apartment retains many of the period features which is complimented by neutral décor throughout with a combination of floor coverings. The generously sized rooms comprise: entrance hall; appealing lounge; contemporary kitchen with space for dining; double bedroom with generous storage facilities; and smart shower room. Outside there is parking available to the front with a resident permit while the walled garden to the rear is communal. Included in the sale are all floor coverings, light fittings, window dressings and appliances within the kitchen, and interior viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate its appeal, representing an ideal choice for a first time buyer.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via a hardwood entrance door into the Hall providing access to most of the accommodation within the apartment. Security door entry system. Wooden flooring. Spotlighting.
- 12’6” x 10’8” (3.81m x 3.25m) approx.
- Instantly appealing Lounge situated to the rear of apartment decorated in neutral tones with a striking wallpapered feature wall and wooden flooring. Large rear facing window fitted with a roller blind. Alcove fitted with glass shelving. Wall mounted TV to remain. Ceiling light fitting and two co-ordinating wall mounted fittings. Ceiling coving.
- Dining Kitchen
- 14’1” x 7’5” (4.29m x 2.26m) approx.
- With two side facing windows overlooking the garden, the Kitchen is fitted with a range of white gloss base and wall cabinets with long chrome handles, contrasting laminate work surfaces and tiled splashbacks, and affords ample space for dining. Fully equipped with appliances including: integral oven with 4 burner gas hob above and stainless steel, chimney style extractor hood; Indesit free-standing fridge/freezer; Hotpoint washing machine; and circular sink with co-ordinating drainer. Wooden sliding door leads from the Lounge. Vinyl tiled effect flooring. Ceiling coving. Spotlighting.
- Double Bedroom
- 12’6” x 11’5” (3.81m x 3.48m) approx.
- Spacious and bright Double Bedroom situated to the front of the apartment with large window flooding the room with natural light and dressed with a roller blind and floor length curtains on metal rail. This room boasts many period features including: double height skirting boards; ceiling cornicing; picture railing; and ceiling rose. Neutral décor and co-ordinating grey carpeting. Fitted wardrobe space accessed by sliding doors and two further low level cupboards within alcove space. Telephone point.
- Shower Room
- 5’9” x 4’8” (1.75m x 1.42m) approx.
- Good sized Shower Room comprising: double shower cubicle, full wall aqua panels and sliding glass doors; wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap set on vanity unit, wall mounted mirror above and full wall ceramic tiling; and w.c with mosaic effect full wall tiling. Wall hung storage cabinet. Upright chrome heated towel rail. Tiled flooring. Ceiling coving. Spotlight fitting. Extractor fan.
- To the front there is on-street parking available with a residents permit. Exclusive, low maintenance garden to front laid to chipped stone. The communal Rear Garden is well-maintained by a gardener with costs split between all residents within the building. Shared wash house and exclusive store.
- From Union Street, travel along Holburn Street turning right onto Union Grove continuing through the set of traffic lights. Number 265 is situated on the left hand side of the road, clearly indicated by our for sale sign.
Enjoys an enviable location in the heart of Aberdeen’s vibrant West End, close to popular hotels, reputable restaurants, coffee shops, and wine bars. Within easy reach of the City Centre and the wide and varied range of amenities on offer close by, these include local shops serving everyday needs, leisure activities, and public transport links. The main arterial route through the City is nearby ensuring ease of access to the hospital complexes and business parks, as well as the leisure and retail outlets at Bridge of Dee and beyond.No result founded