Representing an ideal choice for the first time buyer or buy-to-let investor, we are delighted to offer for sale this top floor, two bedroom apartment located within a well maintained traditional granite end-terraced building. The apartment is in truly ‘ready to move in’ condition and will be sold as seen with all furniture included, and interior viewing is genuinely recommended. Also enjoying the benefits of electric storage heating, uPVC double glazed windows, security entry system and contemporary decoration throughout complimented by quality floor coverings, and the rooms comprise: entrance hall; rear facing kitchen and lounge enjoying far reaching views over the City; bright and spacious double bedroom; further double bedroom with built-in wardrobe space; and bathroom fitted with three piece suite and shower over the bath. Outside there is a walled shared garden and on-street permit parking is available through the council.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via a hardwood entrance door into the Hall providing access to all the rooms through white wood panelled interior doors. High level cupboard housing the consumer unit and electric meter. Security entry system. Laminate wood flooring.
- 12’2” x 11’6” approx.
- Situated to the rear of the apartment, providing space for dining and relaxing, the Kitchen area is fitted with a range of beech wood base and wall units with long chrome handles, contrasting laminate worktops with breakfast bar and tiled splashbacks. Equipped with built-in oven, electric hob, and extractor hood above, Indesit washing machine, Beko fridge/freezer and sink with drainer. Built-in shelved storage. Neutral décor and laminate wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 1
- 14’2” X 11’8” approx.
- A particularly bright and spacious Double Bedroom with large front facing window. Decorated in feature brick effect wallpapering, lilac painted walls and co-ordinating toned laminate wooden flooring. Ample space within the room for a range of free standing storage furniture. Window fitted with curtain on rail. Ceiling coving. Central chandelier style light fitting.
- Bedroom 2
- 12’9” x 7’9” approx.
- Also situated to the front, this second Double Bedroom benefits from built-in wardrobe space accessed by sliding mirror fronted doors. Decorated in light grey painted walls, co-ordinating carpeting and ceiling coving. Window fitted with curtain on rail.
- 6’6” x 5’3” approx.
- Fitted with a white suite comprising: bath with over-head shower, glass shower screen and gloss aqua panelling; pedestal wash hand basin with co-ordinating splashback aqua panel, and large wall mounted mirror above; and w.c. Built-in storage shelves behind bath area. Tiled flooring. Ceiling fan. Loft hatch.
- Half share of cupboard on the half landing and access to the loft space. Shared walled garden to the rear. On-street permit parking available to the front of the building.
- From the west end of Union Street turn onto Rose Street and travel to the end. Travel ahead at the traffic lights onto Esslemont Avenue, where number 26 is situated on the right hand side of the road, on the corner of Leadside Road.
The property is located on the edge of Rosemount, which is a bustling and vibrant thoroughfare conveniently located within a short walk of HM Theatre, the Central Library, Union Terrace Gardens, and the City Centre with its wide range of amenities. Rosemount itself boasts an excellent variety of artisan shops, coffee shops, mini markets, and the picturesque open spaces at Westburn and Victoria parks. Ideally located for access to Aberdeen Royal Infirmary and Cornhill Hospital, most other areas of the city can easily be reached via a public transport service.No result founded