We are delighted to offer for sale this immaculately presented, one bedroom, first floor apartment located within a well maintained granite building, and conveniently located within the heart of the City Centre. This apartment has been refurbished to a high standard throughout by the current owner, including full re-decoration with neutral tones, new carpeting, new solid oak internal fire doors, LED lighting and mains powered smoke and CO2 detectors installed. Also retaining many of its period features to the front facing rooms, this stunning apartment offers generously sized accommodation, and further benefits include a gas central heating with combination boiler, uPVC double glazed windows replaced approximately five years ago, security entry system and kitchen refitted six years ago. Representing an ideal choice for a first time buyer or couple, in truly ‘ready to move in’ condition, the rooms comprise: entrance hall; impressive front facing lounge of generous proportions; superbly-appointed dining kitchen; front facing double bedroom; and smart shower room. Outside there is a half share of a cupboard on the half landing and exclusive external store providing additional storage facilities. On-street parking is available to the front and a shared walled garden to rear laid to lawn with a paved area. Included in the sale are all floor coverings, light fittings, window dressings and appliances in kitchen, and interior viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this apartment boasting character with a contemporary feel, which will not fail to impress.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via a timber panelled entrance door into the Hall providing access to all accommodation within the apartment through oak panelled interior doors with chrome handles. High level cupboard housing the consumer unit and electric meter. Security entry system. Fresh neutral décor, white wood skirtings and facings. Cream carpeting.
- 15’2” x 11’7” approx.
- Impressive front facing Lounge boasting generous proportions with large window flooding the room with a great deal of natural light. Elegantly decorated in fresh neutral tones to enhance the many period features including: deep skirtings, picture railing, ceiling cornicing with high ceilings, and two alcoves. Three built-in storage cupboards with co-ordinating dark wood doors. Window fitted with curtains on rail. Cream carpeting. Stylish central light fitting.
- 9’5” x 8’8” approx.
- Instantly appealing and most immaculately presented Dining Kitchen fitted with white gloss base and wall units with soft close mechanisms, contrasting black laminate worktops, mocha gloss panelled splashbacks and tiled effect laminate flooring. Fully equipped with integral appliances including: CDA oven, electric hob and stainless steel chimney style extractor hood above; dishwasher; fridge/freezer; and 1 ½ stainless steel sink with drainer. Further built-in cupboards with wood effect doors and long chrome handles, one of which houses the wall mounted central heating boiler and the other a free-standing washer dryer. Space for a dining table and chairs. The gas meter is housed within one of the wall mounted units. Rear facing window fitted with patterned roller blind. Brushed chrome fixtures. Spotlighting.
- Double Bedroom
- 13’2” x 7’2” approx.
- A front facing Double Bedroom retaining many of its period features enhanced by the fresh neutral décor and carpeting. Benefits from corner built-in wardrobe spaces providing hanging, shelving and drawer space. Large window fitted with curtains on stainless steel rail. Brushed chrome fixtures. Stylish light fitting.
- Shower Room
- 6’1” x 4’3” approx.
- Very smart Shower Room comprising: large shower cubicle with pull-out glass door, and full wall aqua panelling; Ideal Standard wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, set within vanity unit and mirror above; and w.c with concealed cistern and further wall mounted cabinet space above. Upright chrome heated towel rail. Under floor heating with tiled flooring. Spotlighting.
- Half share of store cupboard on the half landing fitted with power, plumbing for washing machine and light. Shared walled garden to the rear on split levels, laid to paving and lawn. On-street parking available to the front of the building.
- From Union Street turn left onto Holburn Street and continue to the roundabout taking the second exit onto Great Southern Road. Turn immediately left down Hardgate where number 276 is located a short distance along on the right hand side of the road.
Enjoying a particularly central, yet quiet City location, this modern development is located a short walk away from the City Centre and its wide range of amenities which include a choice of shopping malls, designer shops, reputable restaurants and pubs, multi-plex cinemas, and private fitness clubs. Within a short walk of The Mall at Union Square, bus and train stations, Robert Gordon University’s Garthdee Campus is also easily accessible.No result founded