Situated on the ground floor of a traditional, granite building which is located within an established residential development in the Woodside area of the City, this fully upgraded three bedroom apartment represents an ideal choice for a couple or young family. The generously proportioned accommodation enjoys a particularly light and airy ambience throughout and benefits from fresh neutral décor, which enhances the illusion of space, and is complemented by a combination of practical floor coverings. Benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazed windows and a door entry system, whilst recent improvements worthy of note include the installation of a smart new bathroom, fully tiled, and fitted with contemporary white sanitary ware, over-bath shower, vanity cabinets, and under-floor heating; the modern kitchen has been stylishly upgraded; internal walls have been skimmed; and the internal walls and floors have been fully insulated to improve the overall efficiency of the home. Representing an excellent “value-for-money” opportunity, interior viewing of this “ready to move into” home is strongly recommended. The rooms comprise: welcoming entrance hall with access to most rooms via white panelled doors; instantly appealing lounge with dual aspect windows and ample space for both lounge and dining furniture; modern fitted kitchen with adjacent utility room; three good sized double bedrooms; and smart bathroom. Outside the garden areas to the front, side and rear are communal and there is ample on-street parking to the front. Included in the sale are all new “day and night” window blinds, curtain poles, fitted floor coverings and light fittings, with certain other items such as kitchen appliances and free standing wardrobes available by separate negotiation.
- Entrance Hall
- A welcoming entrance to the home, offering access to most rooms via white panelled doors. High level meter/fusebox cupboard. Wall mounted coat hooks, and door entry handset. The wall mounted shoe cabinet will remain. Recessed downlighters. Laminate floor tiles.
- 12’5” x 11’3” approx
- Bright and instantly appealing lounge, boasting dual aspect windows with open views. This generously proportioned room affords space for both lounge and dining furniture, and there is a useful built-in shelved cupboard finished with glass fronted sliding doors. New “day and night” window blinds fitted to the windows. TV aerial and telephone points. Smoke detector. Lighting is by several recessed downlighters on a dimmer control switch, and the flooring is wood laminate. Door to bedroom.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 9’10” x 9’3” approx
- Stylish kitchen, freshly painted and equipped with a comprehensive range of dark oak coloured base, eye-level and larder style cabinets, complemented by brushed steel handles and contrasting granite effect work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, above which is a rear facing window fitted with roller blind. The slimline dishwasher will remain. Spaces for cooker, washing machine, and fridge/freezer. Wall mounted central heating boiler. Carbon monoxide detector. Recessed downlighters. Laminate tile effect flooring. Door to utility room.
- Utility Room
- Conveniently located off the kitchen and offering additional storage facilities within base and wall units with worktop accommodation and fitted shelving. The tumble dryer will remain. Fitted window blind and carpeting.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 16’ x 13’2” approx
- The dimensions of this spacious double bedroom afford ample space to accommodate a range of free standing furniture, and the large combination wardrobe unit may be purchased by separate negotiation. Floating wall shelves. TV recess with aerial point. Triple shade ceiling light. New “day and night” window blinds fitted to the front facing bay-style window. Laminate wood flooring.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 11’6” x 10’ approx
- Again front facing, this charming bedroom has windows to the front and side which draw in ample natural light. Free standing wardrobe available by separate negotiation, and floor space for free standing furniture. Floating wall shelves. TV aerial point. Triple shade light fitting. New “day and night” window blinds fitted to the windows. Laminate wood flooring.
- Double Bedroom 3
- 11’7” x 7’7” approx
- Delightful child’s bedroom, located to the front of the home, with new “day and night” window blind fitted to the window. Spotlight track. Laminate wood flooring. The free standing wardrobe is available by separate negotiation.
- Smart, recently upgraded bathroom, fully tiled and fitted with contemporary sanitary ware in a white finish, comprising: wc with recessed cistern, housed in a white gloss vanity cabinet incorporating a wash basin with mixer tap; and bath, above which is a mains powered shower with fixed and flexible shower heads and glass screen. Large fitted wall mirror above the vanity unit, and two large white gloss toiletry cabinets. Extractor fan and recessed downlighters. Chrome ladder style radiator. Ceramic floor tiles with underfloor heating.
- Travel north on George Street, onto Powis Terrace, and Great Northern Road. Proceed north at the St Machar Road roundabout then turn right into Barron Street. At the junction turn left onto Sandilands Drive, where number 27 is located on the left hand side of the road.
The property is located close to a wide range of local amenities which include shops serving everyday needs, a Tesco supermarket, take-away food outlets, and public transport. There are excellent retail facilities at nearby Danestone and Berryden, whilst Aberdeen University, Aberdeen International Airport, and Aberdeen Hospitals Complex are all within easy reach. Located close to the city’s main arterial route, most parts of the city are easily accessible.No result founded