We are pleased to offer for sale this attractive, two bedroom, semi-detached dwellinghouse which is located within a modern residential development on the outskirts of the popular town of Westhill. Offering a good level of accommodation spanning two floors, benefits include gas central heating, double glazed windows, abundant storage facilities, and off-road parking on a tarmac driveway. Included in the sale are all fitted floor coverings, window blinds, light fittings and kitchen appliances, and interior viewing is recommended. The ground floor rooms comprise: entrance vestibule with cloakroom; inner hall with fully fitted kitchen on open-plan concept; and comfortably proportioned lounge/dining room which enjoys a quiet aspect overlooking the rear garden. At first floor level are two good sized double bedrooms, and a bathroom fitted with modern white sanitary and over-bath shower. The front garden is laid to lawn, whilst the child-friendly garden at the rear is fully enclosed and offers an ideal space for outdoor relaxation.
- Entrance Vestibuile
- Accessed via a partially glazed front door, the bright entrance to the home benefits from a shelved cupboard housing the central heating boiler. Wall mounted coat hooks. Pendant light fitting. Smoke detector. Laminate wood flooring. Staircase to first floor. Door to hall.
- Fitted with a white wc and wall mounted wash basin. Large shelved linen cupboard. Co-ordinating silver coloured accessories. Opaque glass front facing window fitted with roller blind. Vinyl floor covering.
- Offering access to the kitchen and lounge, with generous storage within an understair cupboard, which houses the electricity meter/fusebox. Laminate wood flooring.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 8’6” x 5’5” approx
- On open-plan concept with the hall, the compact kitchen is fitted with a range of wooden base and wall units complemented by granite effect work surfaces and splashback tiling. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, above which is a side facing window fitted with roller blind. The electric cooker with ceramic hob and double oven/grill, washing machine and fridge/freezer will remain. Extractor fan. Laminate wood flooring.
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 14’3” x 13’6” approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear of the home this comfortably proportioned room offers space to accommodate both lounge and dining furniture. French doors and windows fitted with vertical blinds open directly onto the rear garden and draw in an abundance of natural light. Aerial for wall mounted TV. Telephone point.
- First Floor
- A carpeted staircase with fixed handrail ascends from the vestibule to the first floor landing. Built-in shelved linen cupboard, and hatch to insulated loft space. Pendant light fitting and smoke detector.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 11’6” x 10’ approx
- Bright and spacious front facing bedroom benefiting from extensive hanging and shelving facilities within a deep wardrobe, and offering ample floor space for free standing furniture. Aerial for wall mounted TV. Pendant light fitting. Roller blind fitted to window, and laminate wood flooring.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 10’10” x 10’ approx
- Another good sized room displaying co-ordinating décor and carpet, this time rear facing and fitted with a deep double wardrobe. Pendant light fitting and roller blinds fitted to the windows.
- Modern bathroom fitted with a white 3-piece suite and mains over-bath shower with curtain. Large fitted wall mirror and co-ordinating accessories. Roller blind fitted to opaque side facing window. Tiled floor.
- A tarmac driveway provides convenient off-road parking for 2 vehicles and the remainder of the front garden is laid in grass with a paved path to the front door. A wooden gate at the side provides access to the fully enclosed rear garden which offers a safe environment for children. Laid mainly to lawn, a large paved patio provides an ideal space for outdoor relaxation. Rotary clothes dryer. Sensor activated security light.
- From Aberdeen travel to Westhill via the A944. Take the third exit off the roundabout and travel towards Westhill. At the following roundabout take the first exit onto Old Skene Road and travel for some distance to the next roundabout, where take the third exit onto Broadshade Road. Turn second left into Broadshade Crescent where number 28 is located along on the right hand side of the road.
Westhill is a popular, thriving community lying to the west and within easy commuting distance of Aberdeen City Centre, Aberdeen International Airport and the business parks at Kingswells, Dyce and Bridge of Don. Local amenities are well catered for and include a good selection of independent shops and supermarkets, reputable restaurants, leisure activities including a swimming pool and challenging 18-hole golf course, Primary and Secondary Schools, community facilities, various clubs and organisations, and a regular public transport service.No result founded