This bright, two bedroom, first floor apartment forms part of a traditional granite building within a central and popular area located close to a wide range of amenities and within a short walk of the City Centre, bus and train stations. Offering a comfortable level of accommodation which enjoys the benefits of gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and a door entry system, this property represents an ideal choice for a first time buyer, or buy-to-let investor. The décor is finished in a neutral colour and open views are enjoyed from all windows. Included in the sale are all floor coverings, curtains, and appliances in the kitchen, and the rooms comprise: central L-shaped hall; comfortably proportioned front facing lounge; galley-style kitchen; two good sized bedrooms; and a shower room fitted with modern white sanitary ware and glazed corner shower enclosure. The communal areas are in good order, there is a shared garden to the rear, and residents’ parking permits are available from the City Council.
- Central to the home, the L-shaped hall provides access to all rooms and benefits from a built-in storage cupboard. Wall mounted door entry handset. High level electric meter/fusebox. Smoke detector. Laminate wood flooring.
- 14’1” x 11’5” approx
- Bright, comfortably proportioned lounge enjoying an open aspect to the front of the property. Traditional features include a high ceiling with moulded coving, picture rails, and recessed arched alcoves incorporating low level cupboards. Electric fire suite. TV aerial point. Curtains fitted to metal pole. Laminate wood flooring.
- Fitted with base and wall units, and wood effect work surfaces with splashback tiling. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. The electric cooker, washing machine and refrigerator will remain. Laminate wood flooring.
- Bedroom 1
- 14’1” x 7’3” approx
- This front facing bedroom again boasts an open outlook to the front and benefits from a built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf. Pendant fitting. Curtains fitted to metal pole, and laminate wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2
- 12’2” x 7’5” approx
- This bright bedroom enjoys an open outlook to the rear. Built-in cupboard housing central heating boiler and gas meter. Curtain fitted to metal pole. Laminate wood flooring.
- Shower Room
- Fitted with a modern, white wc and wash basin on pedestal. Glazed corner shower enclosure fitted with wet-wall panelling and Mira electric shower. Mirror fronted medicine cabinet. Extractor fan. Ceramic floor tiles.
- Shared storage cupboard on the half landing, and large shared walled garden to the rear with drying green. Residents permit parking.
- At the west end of Union Street turn left at the traffic lights onto Holburn Street. Travel through the following set of traffic lights to the roundabout, where take the third exit, continuing along Holburn Street. Number 291 is located a short distance along on the left hand side of the road.
Holburn Street is a busy thoroughfare situated off Aberdeen’s Union Street and offering a wide range of retail, social and leisure facilities. Regular public transport links are available providing access to most other areas of the City, as well as both Universities and Aberdeen College Campus. The Mall at Union Square, the train and bus stations are all within easy walking distance.No result founded