Within walking distance of the City Centre, this ONE BEDROOMED, STUDIO APARTMENT which forms part of a traditional granite building in a particularly quiet area of town, is offered FOR SALE. Entered via a carpeted, shared, communal hallway, the apartment itself, which benefits from uPVC double glazing, is well proportioned, and comprises hall, lounge/kitchen on open plan, a double bedroom with good storage facilities, and a freshly presented shower room with mains shower. Benefiting from a shared drying green to the rear, permit parking is available to the front upon application to the Local Authority.
- Entered via a hardwood door; smoke alarm; high level meter cupboard.
- Entered via an opaque glazed door, the lounge and kitchen are on an open plan arrangement and have a bright aspect to the rear; one wall is fitted with pine base and wall cabinets complete with roll fronted work surfaces and splashback tiling, circular wash bowl, and taps; mirror splashback; electric coal effect fire with wooden surround.
- Double Bedroom
- Overlooking the front of the property, this double bedroom benefits from a double built-in wardrobe providing shelf and hanging space; further built-in storage cupboard again with shelf and hanging rail; wall mounted electric radiator.
- Shower Room
- Fitted with a fully tiled shower enclosure complete with mains shower and etched glass pivot door, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c.; pine mirror with matching bathroom cabinet and display shelf below; extractor fan.
- There is a shared drying green to the rear and permit parking is available to the front of the property upon application to the local council.
- From Union Street turn left onto Holburn Street and travel to the traffic lights turning right onto Great Western Road. Continue for a short distance taking the first opening on the left into Nellfield Place and right again will take you into Cottage Brae. No 2 is the first building on the left hand side.
Cottage Brae is situated just off Nellfield Place which lies between Great Western Road and Holburn Street where there is an excellent variety of shops serving everyday needs. The vibrant social scene within the West End and city centre is within a short walking distance and public transport provides quick and easy access to most parts of the city.No result founded