We are delighted to offer for sale this spacious Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment, forming part of a modern purpose built block with a video secure entry system and well maintained communal areas. Tastefully decorated throughout the property benefits from gas fired central heating and full double glazing. The main social area which offers superb open plan living has been decorated in soft pastel tones and comprises of a large lounge/dining area with full length, west facing, French Doors enjoying an open outlook, and a large kitchen, set on open plan, which has been fully fitted with a range of quality modern base and wall units together with integrated appliances. The master bedroom has been decorated and carpeted in neutral tones and benefits from large mirror fronted wardrobes and a lovely en suite shower room. The second double bedroom also benefits from a large fitted wardrobe whilst the centrally situated bathroom is beautifully presented and fitted with a modern three piece suite with a shower fitted above the bath. Completing the accommodation is a small utility cupboard which is fitted with shelves and a light and provides ample space for a washer/dryer. Outside there is ample parking, provided by communal parking areas, visitor parking and an allocated space for the property. Well maintained gardens surround the property along with recycling and bike stores.
- Entered by a solid wood door the spacious and welcoming entrance hallway has been tastefully decorated and carpeted in neutral tones and provides access to all further accommodation. Video security entry panel.
- Lounge/Dining Kitchen
- 7.89m x 4.74m (25`11” x 15`7”) approx.
- This exceptionally spacious and bright room, set on open plan with the kitchen, provides the ideal space for entertaining. Tastefully decorated in soft tones and finished with Amtico flooring and display shelving this room provides ample space for a range of both lounge and dining furniture. A particular feature of this room is the west facing French Doors leading to a glass balcony. T.V. and Telephone points. Kitchen: Also enjoying a west facing aspect this good sized kitchen has been fully fitted with a range of quality, modern base and wall units which provide ample storage space with roll front worksurfaces with matching splashbacks and a single stainless steel sink and drainer. The kitchen further benefits from a range of quality integrated appliances which include a stainless steel oven, gas hob and extractor canopy, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.14m x 3.65m (13`7” x 12`) approx.
- A generously proportioned master bedroom decorated and carpeted in soft pastel tones and fitted with a large wardrobe with sliding mirror doors. Display shelving. T.V. point.
- En Suite Shower Room
- Leading from the master bedroom this instantly appealing en suite shower room has been finished in neutral tones with laminate flooring and is fitted with a modern two piece white suite with aqua panelled splashback to the wash hand basin. A large shower enclosure with aqua panelling houses a “Mira” shower. Shaver point. Xpelair.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.96m x 2.66m (13` x 8`9”) approx.
- This again is a good sized double bedroom freshly presented in neutral tones and fitted with a large mirror fronted wardrobe.
- This centrally located bathroom has been decorated in bold tones and is fitted with a modern three piece white suite which comprises of a W.C. and Wash hand basin which is set within a contemporary vanity unit with a mirror and lights fitted above and a bath with extensive splashback tiling, a “Mira” shower and glazed screen fitted above. Display shelving. Xpelair.
- The property benefits from having its own parking space along with ample guest parking. There is bin store and a locked communal shed which provide storage for bikes etc, and has lighting. Outside car park lighting. The well maintained garden ground and communal areas are looked after by a factoring service for which there is a fee.
- From Inverurie town centre proceed along West High Street, turning right at the mini-roundabout into North Street. Continue up to the top of North Street turning right just before the roundabout into Taylor Place and right again into Versatile Square. Number 2D is located in the second block down on the left-hand side.
The property enjoys a pleasant residential setting, conveniently located for Strathburn Park with its Sports’ Complex along with the range of shops in Burghmuir Drive, Morrison’s Supermarket and Strathburn School. Inverurie is a prospering, expanding town, which offers wide ranging facilities including, primary schools, a new secondary school, shops, hotels, health centre, swimming pool, sports’ centre, library and golf course. It is situated around 17 miles from Aberdeen and is well served by road and rail links making it an ideal commuting base.No result founded