Enjoying a secluded and private aspect in the City, within a short walk of a wealth of amenities on nearby Holburn Street, this attractive two bedroom apartment is located on the top floor of a well maintained block with a barrier secured car park at the rear. Benefiting from electric storage heating on a white meter circuit, double glazed windows, ample built-in storage facilities, and a door entry system, this generously proportioned home boasts a particularly light and airy aspect with open rooftop views. Fresh neutral décor has recently been applied throughout, and the property will be sold inclusive of all co-ordinating floor coverings, curtains, light fittings and appliances in the kitchen. The rooms comprise: welcoming entrance hall with built-in storage cupboards; instantly appealing, bright and spacious lounge; well equipped kitchen fitted with ample floor and wall cabinets and affording ample space for dining; two good sized double bedrooms, each benefiting from built-in wardrobe facilities; and a large bathroom fitted with coloured 3-piece suite and over-bath shower. The communal outer hall and staircase are very well maintained and benefit from security lighting, and interior viewing of this very tidy property is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Central to the home, the welcoming entrance to the home benefits from good storage space with two cupboards, one a large built-in cupboard housing the hot water tank, and the other a deep shelved cupboard with light housing the electric fusebox. Smoke detector. Pendant light fitting. Carpeted floor.
- 16’ x 10’ approx
- Instantly appealing and generously proportioned room, boasting an enviable south facing aspect which creates a particularly light and airy ambience, and interesting open view of the neighbouring skyline. The fresh neutral décor is enhanced by a contrasting carpet with co-ordinating curtains. Wall mounted door entry handset. TV aerial point with satellite connection. Telephone point with Broadband facility. New spotlight track. Door to kitchen.
- Dining Kitchen
- 9’10” x 9’2” approx
- Affording ample floor space to accommodate a dining table and chairs, the kitchen is fitted with a comprehensive range of beige coloured cabinets with wooden trim, co-ordinating work surfaces and splashback tiling. Stainless steel sink and drainer, above which is a front facing window. The electric cooker with ceramic hob and double oven/grill, cooker hood, washing machine, refrigerator and freezer will remain. New spotlight track. Vinyl floor covering.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 12’11” x 8’7” approx
- This attractive bedroom benefits from a mirror-fronted wardrobe which provides generous hanging and shelving facilities, and there is ample floor space to accommodate free standing furniture. Fresh, pastel décor with contrasting carpet and new curtains with co-ordinating new pendant fitting.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 12’11” x 8’7” approx
- Again benefiting from a wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf, this bright bedroom is fitted with co-ordinating curtains and carpet.
- 8’7” x 5’7” approx
- Bright and spacious bathroom fitted with a coloured 3-piece suite with mixer shower and curtain over the bath. Ceramic wall tiling around the bath and splashback areas. Fitted wall mirror and shaver socket above the wash basin. Extractor fan. Pendant light fitting. Mirror-fronted medicine cabinet. Ceramic towel rail and co-ordinating accessories. Opaque rear facing window with tiled display sill. Vinyl flooring.
- The communal areas within the development, including the exterior landscaping and car park, are maintained to a high standard under a factoring agreement. The outer hallway and stairs benefits from security lighting, and the car park is secured by a barrier.
- From the West End of Union Street turn left at the traffic lights onto Holburn Street. Turn second right onto Ashvale Place, then first left into Cuparstone Row. Number 2 is located on the right hand side of the road where access to the building is gained at the rear via a courtyard and pend. There is pedestrian access to the property via Great Western Road.
Cuparstone Court is located off Great Western Road and Holburn Street, which is a busy thoroughfare offering a variety of amenities serving everyday needs. Within a short walk of the City Centre, and within easy reach of Robert Gordon University’s Garthdee Campus and the excellent retail parks at Bridge of Dee, a public transport service nearby provides quick and easy access to most other parts of the City. The Mall at Union Square, bus and train stations are also within walking distance.Bright and spacious bathroom fitted with a coloured 3-piece suite with mixer shower and curtain over the bath. Ceramic wall tiling around the bath and splashback areas. Fitted wall mirror and shaver socket above the wash basin. Extractor fan. Pendant light fitting. Mirror-fronted medicine cabinet. Ceramic towel rail and co-ordinating accessories. Opaque rear facing window with tiled display sill. Vinyl flooring.No result founded