This attractive four bedroom, detached dwellinghouse forms part of Stewart Milne Homes development at The Grange at Broadshade located on the outskirts of Westhill, which is a bustling suburb, popular with young families. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac and offering a generous level of accommodation spanning two floors, this "Glenmore" style home benefits from the comforts of gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, a single car garage, and generous built-in storage facilities. The ground floor rooms comprise: entrance hall with cloakroom; good sized, front facing formal dining room; comfortably proportioned lounge enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear with direct access to the garden; and well equipped kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of white cabinets and breakfast bar. Upstairs the master bedroom benefits from a walk-in closet and en-suite shower room; the guest bedroom also has an en-suite facility; there are two further bedrooms; and a bathroom fitted with white sanitary ware, vanity cabinet and over-bath shower. Outside there is a convenient off-road parking space in front of the single car garage. The front and rear gardens are well maintained, laid to lawn, and fully enclosed at the rear offering a child-friendly space for the young family.
- Entrance Hall
- Accessed via a partially glazed front door, the welcoming entrance to the home features neutral coloured decor and co-ordinating carpet. Wall mounted coat hooks. Two ceiling lights. Staircase to first floor.
- Fitted with a white wc and wall mounted wash basin with tiled splashback and glass display shelf above. Deep built-in storage cupboard with shelf. Pendant. Opaque side facing window. Laminate wood flooring.
- 4.69m x 3.3m (15'5" x 9'9") approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear of the home with glazed door opening onto the garden, the comfortably proportioned lounge features co-ordinating neutral coloured decor and carpet, with voile screens and full length curtains fitted to a metal pole. TV aerial point with satellite connection. Telephone point. Central light fitting.
- Dining Room
- 3.15m x 3.12m (10'4" x 10'3") approx
- Located to the front of the home, good sized formal dining room with vertical blind and full length curtains fitted to brass pole, neutral coloured carpet, and central light fitting.
- Breakfasting Kitchen
- 4.67m x 2.97m (15'4" x 9'9") approx
- Well equipped kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of base and wall units complemented by under-unit lighting, brushed steel handles, and contrasting black work surfaces incorporating a breakfast bar with space for informal dining. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, above which is a rear facing window overlooking the garden fitted with roller blind. Built-in 4-burner gas hob with stainless steel splashback and chimney-style extractor canopy above, and electric oven/grill below. Integrated fridge/freezer and free-standing slimline dishwasher. Heat sensor and spotlight track. Under-stair cupboard housing electric meter/fuse box. Partially glazed door to the side of the property. UTILITY CUPBOARD: Fitted with light and shelf, and housing the Hotpoint washing machine and Indesit tumble dryer, which will remain.
- First Floor
- A carpeted staircase with open spindle balustrade and fixed handrails ascends from the hall to the first floor landing where a side facing window fitted with roller blind draws in ample natural light. Over-stair shelved linen cupboard and further cupboard housing the water cylinder. Hatch access to loft space. Two ceiling lights and smoke detector.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.7m x3.15m (14'9" (into door) x 10'4") approx
- Front facing bedroom benefiting from a walk-in closet with light fitted with hanging rails and shelving. Pendant fitting. Roller blind and curtains fitted to the window. Carpeted floor. En-Suite: Fitted with a white wc and wash basin with mixer tap, both housed within a white vanity unit; and recessed shower enclosure fitted with mains shower and glass door. Ceramic wall tiling to the splashback areas, and vinyl floor tiles. Extractor fan and downlighter. Opaque front facing window fitted with roller blind.
- Guest Bedroom
- 3.58m x 3.12m (11'9" x 10'3") approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect with open outlook to the rear of the home, this ideal guest bedroom benefits from a mirror-fronted wardrobe. Pendant fitting. Curtains and carpet. En-Suite: fitted with a white wc, wash basin on pedestal with glass display shelf above, and recessed shower enclosure fitted with mains shower and glass door. Ceramic tiling to the splash back areas and vinyl floor tiles. Extractor fan and downlighter. Opaque rear facing window.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.73m x 2.87m (12'3" x 9'5") approx
- Again located to the rear of the property and with ample floor space for free standing furniture. Pendant. Full length curtains fitted to brass pole and carpeted floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.4m x 2.84m (11'2" x 9'4") approx
- This front facing bedroom has a full length window with Juliet balcony dressed with voile screen and curtains on wooden pole. Pendant fitting. Carpet.
- Fitted with a white wc with recessed cistern and counter-sunk wash basin with mixer tap, both housed in a walnut vanity unit; and bath, above which is a shower and curtain. Ceramic wall tiling around the bath and to the splashback wall. Wall mounted medicine cabinet. Extractor fan. Roller blind fitted to side facing window. Vinyl floor tiles.
- A loc-bloc driveway at the front of the property provides a convenient off-road parking space in front of the garage. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn. Carriage light. A wooden gate and paved path at the side provides access to the rear garden which is fully enclosed by high wooden fencing, laid mainly to lawn, with a paved patio area for outdoor relaxation. Rotary clothes dryer. Outside lighting. Water tap.
- Single Garage
- With up-and-over front door, power, light and water tap.
- Travelling from Aberdeen on the A944, Aberdeen/Alford road, proceeding straight ahead at the first roundabout and continue on Straik Road through Elrick. Travel for some distance, crossing two further roundabouts, then take the third exit off the third roundabout onto Broadstraik Road. Proceed ahead at the next roundabout onto Broadshade Road and turn right onto Broadshade Avenue. Berryhill Park is second on the right where number 3 is located on the left hand side of the road.
Westhill is a popular, thriving suburb lying within a short commuting distance of Aberdeen City Centre, as well as Dyce and Bridge of Don. There is a wide range of local amenities, including shops serving everyday needs, a Shopping Centre with a Marks & Spencer foodhall, Costco, Tesco supermarket, popular restaurants, reputable hotels, and primary and secondary schools. Many leisure facilities are also available, including leisure footpaths, community centre with swimming pool, 18-hole golf course and various clubs and organisations. Building has commenced for a new Aberdeen Football Club stadium, and a regular public transport service runs through the town and into the City Centre.No result founded