Located within a quiet cul-de-sac setting in the popular westerly suburb of Kingswells, this desirable, three bedroom, semi-detached dwellinghouse offers well proportioned accommodation spanning two levels, and represents an ideal choice for a couple or young family. With the comforts of gas fired central heating and double glazed windows, this tastefully presented home benefits from generous storage facilities within built-in cupboards, wardrobes, and a large partially floored loft space. The ground floor rooms are laid out on semi open-plan concept, popular with young families, and there is direct access to an elevated wooden deck in the rear garden via French doors in the dining room. Upstairs, the bedrooms are light and airy and enjoy a far-reaching view to the front; whilst a smart shower room, upgraded in recent years, boasts full ceramic wall tiling and contemporary, white sanitary ware. The garden areas to front and rear are designed for low maintenance, and a tarmac driveway provides convenient off-street parking for 2 cars in front of the detached single car garage. Included in the sale are all fitted floor coverings, window blinds, curtains, light fittings and integrated appliances in the kitchen, and interior viewing is essential to appreciate this appealing property.
- Access to the home is gained via a timber door with glazed panel. Wall mounted coat hooks. Laminate wood flooring with matwell.
- 14’10” x 11’6” approx
- Instantly appealing room displaying warm décor with ceiling coving, where a front facing window draws in a good flow of natural light. Large understair storage cupboard housing the electricity meter/fusebox. TV aerial with satellite connection. Telephone point with Broadband facility. Metal/glass drop pendant fitting. Roman blind and full length curtains fitted to metal pole. Laminate wood flooring.
- Dining Room
- 10’8” x 7’ approx
- On open-plan concept with the lounge and continuing on with the same décor and laminate wood flooring, this room affords ample space to accommodate a dining table and chairs, and French doors open onto a raised wooden deck in the rear garden. Vertical blinds. Metal/glass drop pendant fitting.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 9’6” x 7’1” approx
- Superb kitchen equipped with a comprehensive range of quality oak fronted, shaker-style cabinets complemented by brushed steel handles, contrasting black polished granite work surfaces, co-ordinating splashback tiling, under-unit and kick-plate lighting. “Franke” stainless steel sink with mixer tap, above which is a window fitted with roman blind overlooking the rear garden. “Siemens” touch-control ceramic hob with chimney-style extractor hood above, and eye-level electric oven/grill. Integrated washing machine and fridge/freezer. Chrome spotlight track. Black ceramic floor tiles.
- First Floor
- A carpeted staircase with fixed handrail and open spindle balustrade ascends from the hall to the first floor where white panelled doors provide access to the remaining rooms. Shelved linen cupboard housing the water cylinder, and over-stair cupboard fitted with hanging rail. Hatch access to large, partially floored loft space accessed via pull down ladder. Smoke detector. Pendant light fitting.
- Bedroom 1
- 11’ x 8’6” approx
- This attractive double bedroom benefits from a built-in wardrobe and enjoys a lovely open view to the front of the property. Neutral décor with co-ordinating carpet and curtains fitted to metal pole. Floating wall shelves. Ceiling pendant.
- Bedroom 2
- 10’6” x 8’ approx
- This time located to the rear of the home and again benefiting from a built-in wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf. Floating wall shelf. Pendant light fitting. Curtains fitted to metal pole, and carpeted floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 9’ x 6’ approx
- Charming, front facing bedroom. Floating wall shelf. Ceiling pendant, curtains and carpet.
- Shower Room
- Smart, fully tiled shower room, upgraded in recent years and boasting a range of contemporary, white sanitary ware, comprising: wc; vanity unit incorporating a wash basin with mixer tap; and corner shower enclosure fitted with wet-wall panelling, mains powered shower, and curved glass sliding doors. Shelved toiletry cabinet. Illuminated wall mirror above the wash basin. Shaver socket. Chrome ladder style radiator. Micro venetian blind fitted to opaque rear facing window. Ceramic floor tiles.
- There is a small area of garden to the front which is laid in grass, with a shrub border, mature tree and conifers adding a splash of colour. Outside light. A tarmac driveway to the side provides convenient off-street parking for 2 cars in front of the garage. A gate at the side provides access to the rear garden which is fully enclosed and enjoys a particularly private aspect, with a raised wooden decking offering an ideal space for outdoor relaxation. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with a border of established shrubs and a mature tree. Wooden shed.
- Single Garage
- Detached from the property, the single car garage has an up-and-over front door, door opening onto the rear garden, and is fitted with power, light and water tap.
- From Aberdeen travel west along the A944. At the Kingswells roundabout take the third exit and turn right at the traffic lights onto Kingswood Drive. Continue along turning first right after the shops onto Kingswells Avenue, then first left into Bethlin Mews. Number 3 is located within the first cul-de-sac on the left hand side of the road.
Kingswells is a thriving community, popular with families and lying within only a few minutes commuting distance of Aberdeen City Centre. The village boasts an excellent range of amenities including a pre-school nursery, primary school, two community centres, a variety of local shops serving everyday needs, a health centre, play parks, and a Park & Ride facility. The business parks at Prime Four, Kingswells and Westhill easily accessible by car, whilst the recently opened “AWPR” facilitates a quick route to Aberdeen International Airport at Dyce and the surrounding towns.No result founded