We are pleased to offer for sale this attractive, two bedroom, ground floor apartment which is located within an established residential development in the popular suburb of Westhill. Offering a generous level of particularly light and airy accommodation, benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazing, generous built-in storage facilities, a door entry system, and a designated parking space within a residents’ car park. The well proportioned rooms have recently been freshly decorated in a neutral colour palette and the property will be sold inclusive of all floor coverings, window dressings, light fittings and appliances in the kitchen. The communal areas throughout the development are maintained to a high standard under a factoring agreement, and interior viewing is recommended. The rooms comprise: L-shaped entrance hall with two built-in cupboards; attractively presented, front facing lounge; well equipped dining kitchen; two good sized bedrooms, each benefiting from built-in wardrobes; and a modern shower room fitted with white sanitary ware, vanity unit, and glazed shower enclosure.
- Entrance Hall
- The welcoming, L-shaped hallway benefits from two built-in storage cupboards and displays fresh neutral décor, laminate wood flooring, and white panelled doors. Wall mounted coat hooks and door entry handset. Spotlight fitting and smoke detector. Telephone point.
- 15’9” x 11’8” approx
- Boasting generous proportions, the front facing lounge affords ample space to accommodate both lounge and dining furniture, and again displays fresh neutral décor and laminate wood flooring with micro venetian blind and curtains fitted to metal pole. Spotlight track. TV aerial point. Door to kitchen.
- Dining Kitchen
- 11’ x 9’1” approx
- Well equipped kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of light wood cabinets complemented by under-unit lighting, brushed steel handles, contrasting black work surfaces and splashbacks. 1.5 stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap above which is a rear facing window fitted with micro venetian blind. Stainless steel 4-burner gas hob with chimney style extractor canopy above, and electric oven/grill below. Wall mounted central heating boiler concealed behind a wall unit. Spotlight track. Slate tile effect laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1
- 9’10 x 9’3” approx
- Good sized bedroom benefiting from generous storage facilities within mirror-fronted wardrobes which extend along one wall. The fresh neutral décor is enhanced by laminate wood flooring, micro venetian blind, and curtains fitted to the front facing window. Spotlight track.
- Bedroom 2
- 10’10” x 7’1” approx
- This time rear facing, and again with built-in mirror-fronted wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf. Spotlight track. Micro venetian blind fitted to window. Laminate wood flooring.
- Shower Room
- Fitted with a modern white wc with recessed cistern and wash basin with mixer tap, both housed in a white gloss vanity unit; and double width shower enclosure fitted with mains powered shower and glass sliding door. Wet wall panelling/ceramic tiled walls. Mirror fronted medicine cabinet. Steel ladder style radiator. Spotlight track and extractor fan. Opaque rear facing window fitted with roller blind. Ceramic floor tiles.
- The tidy communal hall benefits from security lighting, and there is a designated parking space in the residents’ car park, which also provides ample visitors’ parking. A factoring agreement is in place to ensure that the communal areas, including the landscaped gardens, within the development are maintained to a good standard.
- From Aberdeen travel along the A944 towards Westhill. At the Westhill roundabout turn right onto Westhill Drive. Continue along turning left at the next roundabout onto Old Skene road and take the second turning on the right onto Ashdale Drive. Take the second right into Kirkside Court continuing onto Cairnton Court where number 3 is located in the building in the far right hand corner of the development.
Westhill is a popular and thriving community which lies within easy commuting distance of Aberdeen, and the business parks at Kingswells, Dyce and Bridge of Don. The suburb is popular with all ages and local amenities are well catered for with a good provision of shops and supermarkets, leisure activities, including swimming pool and 18-hole golf course, primary and secondary schools, community facilities, various clubs and organisations, and public transport. In addition, the soon to be completed AWPR will facilitate a quick route to Aberdeen International Airport as well as major towns and cities to the south of Aberdeen.No result founded