This attractive, two bedroom, terraced dwellinghouse is located within an established residential area of the city and offers an ideal opportunity for a first time buyer, or young family. Offering a generous level of accommodation spanning two floors, benefits include electric heating, double glazing, and ample storage facilities within built-in cupboards, fitted wardrobes, and an extensive floored and lined attic room. The entrance hall is accessed via a partially glazed door and offers access to the instantly appealing lounge, which enjoys a dual aspect, offers ample floor space to accommodate both lounge and dining furniture, and boasts a focal marble fireplace. The stylish, well equipped kitchen boasts a combination of wood grain/high-gloss cabinets and full range of integrated appliances, whilst offering direct access to the rear garden. At first floor level are two spacious double bedrooms, each benefiting from generous wardrobe facilities; and a smart bathroom, completely overhauled in 2020, and fitted with modern white sanitary ware, a vanity cabinet, and over-bath shower. Outside the front garden is fully enclosed and laid in stone chips for easy maintenance, and the rear garden is laid mainly in grass. All floor coverings, window blinds, light fittings and kitchen appliances are included in the sale, and interior viewing is recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Accessed via a partially glazed/timber front door, the welcoming hallway provides access to the ground floor rooms and has a staircase to the first floor. Built-in electric meter/fusebox cupboard. Understair cupboard and storage area housing tumble dryer, which will remain. Front facing window fitted with roller blind. Laminate floor tiles.
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 6.12m x 3.17m (20’1” x 10’5”) approx
- Instantly appealing room with dual aspect windows, and offering ample floor space to accommodate both lounge and dining furniture, with a central marble fireplace incorporating an electric coal effect fire providing a pleasing focal point. TV aerial and telephone points. Two pendant fittings. Micro venetian blinds fitted to the windows, and carpeted floor.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 3.3m x 2.44m (10’10” x 8’) approx
- Stylish kitchen fitted with a combination of modern wood grain and high-gloss cabinets, complemented by co-ordinating work surfaces and splashbacks. “Blanco” sink and drainer with mixer tap. Touch-control hob with contemporary extractor hood above; eye-level electric double oven/grill; integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine, and slimline dishwasher. Chrome ladder style radiator. Recessed downlighters. Rear facing window fitted with micro venetian blind. Tile effect laminate flooring. Partially glazed door to the rea garden.
- First Floor
- A staircase fitted with striped carpet runner ascends from the hall to the first floor rooms. Pendant fitting. Hatch to extensive floored and lined ATTIC ROOM, accessed via pull down ladder, fully carpeted and providing generous built-in storage facilities.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 4.04m x 2.84m (13’3” x 9’4”) approx
- Spacious, front facing bedroom benefiting from generous hanging facilities within a fitted wardrobe finished with sliding doors along one wall, and a further built-in cupboard fitted with hanging rail and shelf. Pendant fitting. Micro venetian blinds fitted to the window. Carpeted floor.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 3.28m x 2.92m (10’9” x 9’7”) approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear of the home, this room again boasts a large mirror-fronted wardrobe, and a built-in shelved airing cupboard houses the water cylinder. Recessed downlighters. Micro venetian blinds and carpet.
- Smart bathroom, newly upgraded, and boasting modern white sanitary ware, comprising: wc with recessed cistern and wash basin with mixer tap, both housed within a vanity cabinet; and bath, above which is an electric shower and glass screen. Full wet-wall panelling to the walls, and wood effect laminate flooring. Tall chrome ladder style radiator. Extractor fan and recessed downlighters. Opaque rear facing window fitted with roman blind.
- The front garden is laid in stone chips for easy maintenance and enclosed by a Fyfestone wall and metal gate, with paving stones and quarry tiled steps accessing the front door. At the rear the garden is laid in grass with drying green and mature shrubs providing a splash of colour. Wooden shed with power supply. Greenhouse. Sensor activated security light. Water tap.
- From North Anderson Drive turn onto Lang Stracht and travel in a westerly direction, turning left onto Stronsay Drive. At the traffic lights turn right into Eday Road where number 3 is clearly identifiable on the left hand side of the road.
The property is conveniently located close to Aberdeen’s main arterial route, allowing quick and easy access to most areas of the City, and the business parks at Hill of Rubislaw, Kingswells and Westhill. The hospital complexes at Foresterhill and Woodend are located close by, as are local shops providing everyday needs as well as Tesco and Lidl supermarkets. Both primary and secondary schools are within walking distance, with public transport providing a quick route to the City Centre. Leisure facilities in the area include golf courses and play parks, with scenic walks and cycle paths through open parkland and forests at Hazlehead Park.No result founded