This attractive, three bedroom, end-terraced dwellinghouse is located with an established residential area of the city, within easy access of the City Centre, and within a short walk of Aberdeen University’s Campus in Old Aberdeen. Offering a generous level of accommodation spanning two floors, benefits include gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, tidy easily maintained gardens, and ample residents’ parking facilities to the front and rear of the property. Representing an ideal choice for a couple or family, interior viewing is recommended, and the ground floor accommodation comprises: entrance hall; bright and comfortably proportioned, front facing lounge; and spacious open-plan kitchen/diner fitted with a comprehensive range of cabinets and appliances, and providing direct access to the rear. Upstairs there are three good sized double bedrooms, all benefiting from generous wardrobe facilities; and a shower room fitted with modern, white sanitary ware and glazed corner shower enclosure. Included in the sale are all fitted floor coverings, curtains, light fittings and white goods in the kitchen, and interior viewing is recommended to appreciate this “value-for-money” home.
- Welcoming entrance to the home accessed via a uPVC front door with leaded glass side panels. Cupboard housing electricity meter and fusebox. Fitted display shelves. Telephone point. Carpeted floor. Multi-pane glazed door to lounge.
- 15’2” x 14’2” approx
- Bright and comfortably proportioned lounge, front facing, and displaying co-ordinating décor and carpet with vertical blind and full length curtains fitted to the window. TV aerial and telephone points. Glass pendant fitting on dimmer control switch. Door to kitchen.
- 18’8” x 11’3” approx
- Spacious open-plan room boasting a comprehensive range of light wood effect base, wall and larder cabinets complemented by brushed steel handles, contrasting black work surfaces, and mosaic tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, above which is a window offering an open outlook to the rear. The new “Beko” cooker with ceramic hob and electric double oven/grill, “Beko” refrigerator and freezer, and “Bosch” washing machine will remain. Integrated extractor hood. Telephone point. The diner affords ample space to accommodate a table and chairs, with voile curtains fitted to the windows, and vinyl flooring. Strip light and pendant fitting. Door to rear garden
- First Floor
- A carpeted staircase with fixed handrail ascends to the first floor landing where there is a shelved linen cupboard, and hatch access to the loft space. Glass pendant.
- Bedroom 1
- 12’2” x 11’3” approx
- Located to the front of the home, this good sized bedroom benefits from a deep built-in wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf. TV aerial point. Glass pendant. Neutral décor and curtains. Carpeted floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 12’2” x 10’1” approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear, this room again has a built-in wardrobe providing hanging and shelving facilities. Co-ordinating curtains and carpet. TV aerial point. Fitted wall mirror. Glass drop pendant.
- Bedroom 3
- 8’9” x 8’3” approx
- This front facing bedroom is fitted with wardrobes and dressing table, deep display recess and overhead storage cabinet. Neutral décor, co-ordinating curtains and carpet. Glass ceiling pendant.
- Shower Room
- Fitted with a modern white wc, wash hand basin on pedestal, and glazed corner shower enclosure fitted with mains powered shower and curved glass doors. Wet-wall panelling within the shower enclosure and to dado height on the splashback areas. Mirror fronted medicine cabinet, vanity unit, and chrome towel rail. Extractor fan and ceiling pendant. Opaque rear facing window fitted with voile curtains. Vinyl flooring.
- At the rear there is a secure external store housing the central heating boiler. Sensor activated security light. Tidy lawn. The front garden is enclosed by a wooden fence and laid in granite chips with potted containers providing a splash of colour. Paved path to front door.
- From George Street proceed onto Powis Terrace and Great Northern Road. At the St Machar Drive roundabout take the third exit onto St Machar Drive turning second left into Tedder Road. Portal Crescent is first on the right where number 3 is clearly identifiable by our “For Sale” sign, on the left hand side of the road.
The area is well served by local shops serving everyday needs, and the property lies within a short walk of primary and secondary schools, and Aberdeen University’s Campus at Old Aberdeen. The City Centre and wide range of leisure facilities at Aberdeen Beach are easily accessible, as are Aberdeen International Airport and Aberdeen Hospitals Complex.