We are delighted to offer for sale this executive, two bedroom, ground floor apartment situated within an exclusive West End development close to many amenities. Offering a generous level of accommodation with fresh neutral décor throughout with a combination of practical floor coverings, the apartment also benefits from the comforts of a gas central heating system, full double glazing, good built-in storage facilities and the convenience of off-street parking within resident car park. Enjoying an exclusive patio area ideal for alfresco dining, the rooms comprise: entrance vestibule and hallway; open plan lounge and dining room with a particularly bright and airy ambience, and patio doors lead out to the exclusive garden area; fully fitted kitchen with a range of integral appliances; comfortably proportioned master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room; second good sized double bedroom, also with wardrobe space; and bathroom fitted with a coloured suite. Included in the sale are all floor coverings, light fittings, window dressings and appliances, and interior viewing is genuinely recommended to appreciate this appealing apartment situated within a quiet central location of the City.
- Entrance Vestibule & Hall
- Entered via a timber glass paned exterior door, the Vestibule features neutral décor and wood effect vinyl flooring. Low level cupboard housing the consumer unit. Alarm control panel. A glass paned interior door leads into the S-shaped Hall providing access to most of the accommodation within the apartment. Large built-in airing cupboard with shelving. Security entry system.
- On open plan concept, this spacious Lounge and Dining Room has a bright and airy ambience flooded with natural light from the patio doors giving direct access to the exclusive patio area for the apartment. Decorated in neutral tones and carpeting, the room provides ample space for a range of furniture creating an ideal space for relaxing and dining. Patio doors fitted with floor length curtains on a rail and further privacy netting on a runner. Ceiling coving. Two light shade fittings.
- Accessed from the Lounge through a glass paned interior door, the Kitchen is fitted with a comprehensive range of beech wood base and wall cabinets with long chrome handles, contrasting laminate work surfaces and ceramic tiled splashbacks. Fully equipped with appliances including: built-in Bosch oven; 4 burner gas hob with stainless steel, chimney style extractor hood above; integral fridge and freezer; integral Hotpoint dishwasher; free-standing washing machine; and stainless steel, circular sink with mixer tap below rear facing window fitted with a blind. Wall mounted central heating boiler. Ceiling coving. Vinyl tiled flooring. Light shade fitting.
- Bedroom 1
- This bright and spacious Double Bedroom is decorated in neutral tones and carpeting, with the benefit of built-in wardrobe space with mirror fronted sliding doors providing hanging and shelving space. Front facing window fitted with a roller blind and curtains. Ceiling coving. Light shade fitting.
- Shower Room comprising: corner shower cubicle with splashback panels and glass doors; pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, splashback tiles, wall mounted mirror above and a strip light; and w.c. Vinyl tiled flooring. Ceiling coving. Pendant light fitting. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2
- Also situated to the front of the apartment, this second Double Bedroom also benefits from a built-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors. Neutral décor. Carpeting. Window fitted with a roller blind and curtains on a runner. Ceiling coving. Light shade fitting.
- Fitted with a coloured suite comprising: bath with over-head shower, glass screen and full wall ceramic tiling; pedestal wash hand basin with splashback tiles, and wall mounted mirror above with a strip light; and w.c. Ceiling coving. Vinyl tiled flooring. Light shade fitting. Extractor fan.
- Exclusive parking space within resident car park. Exclusive Rear Garden laid with paving stones and enclosed by low level fencing.
- From the west end of Union Street continue onto Alford Place, then turn first right into Victoria Street. Turn left into Waverly Place and follow the road onto Albert Street. Turn right into Albert Lane and number 31 is situated within the development on the right hand side.
Located within the heart of the West End and conveniently placed within easy reach of many amenities which include a range of specialist shops, fashionable wine bars, cafes, reputable restaurants and hotels, leisure and recreational facilities, public transport, and excellent primary and secondary schools. The City Centre is within 5 minutes walking distance and excellent road links ensure ease of access to other areas of the City, including the oil related offices at Hill of Rubislaw, Kingswells and Westhill, Aberdeen International Airport, Aberdeen Hospitals Complex, and the retail and leisure facilities at the Bridge of Dee.No result founded