We are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom, mid-terraced dwelling house located within a well-established area of Cults, close to many of the amenities. Offering a comfortable level of accommodation spanning two floors, this home represents an ideal choice for a first time buyer, young couple or family, and interior viewing is genuinely recommended. There has been architect plans drawn up for conversion of the attic into an additional bedroom, although no planning permission is in place currently. These plans can be made available to any purchaser. Also enjoying the comforts of a gas central heating system with new boiler and radiators replaced in recent years, recently replaced uPVC double glazed windows and doors, four photovoltaic panels on rear roof providing a fee in tariff, and freshened up neutral décor throughout. The rooms comprise: large entrance vestibule; open plan lounge/dining room/modern kitchen providing an generously proportioned space for relaxing and dining, and French doors give direct access to the garden to rear; carpeted staircase to upper hall; two good sized double bedrooms, one of which benefits from extensive built-in wardrobe spaces; and bathroom fitted with three piece suite and shower over the bath. Outside the gardens are easy maintenance and on-street parking is available to the front of the home.
- Entrance Vestibule
- 8’4” x 7’6” approx.
- Entered via an uPVC entrance door with side panel into the good sized Entrance Vestibule, giving access to the Lounge and staircase to first floor. Side facing window fitted with curtains. Tiled flooring.
- 20’3” x 14’2” approx.
- A generously proportioned Lounge on open plan to the Dining Room and Kitchen. Enjoying a large front facing window fitted with curtains on wooden rail and French doors to the rear providing direct access to the garden. Focal point to the room is the electric fireplace set within ceramic hearth/surround and dark wood mantle. Fresh neutral décor complimented by wooden flooring. Two chandelier style light fitting.
- Dining Room/Kitchen
- 17’4” x 10’1” approx.
- The Dining Room features French doors to the garden, ideal for alfresco dining within the summer months. The neutral décor and wooden flooring is continued. Low level stylish light fitting. Modern Kitchen fitted with a range of cream high gloss wall units, red high gloss base units with long chrome handles, wooden block work surfaces, gloss tile splashbacks and co-ordinating tiled flooring. Fully equipped with integral appliances including: electric hob with stainless steel chimney style extractor hood above; Neff double oven/grill; Bosch dishwasher; Bosch washing machine; and stainless steel circular sink with mixer tap and drainer. Free-standing AEG fridge/freezer. Concealed wall mounted central heating boiler. Rear facing window.
- Upper Hall
- A carpeted staircase with wall mounted wooden hand rail leads up to first floor level. All rooms are accessed by white wood panelled interior doors with chrome handles. Hatch to loft. Spotlighting on track.
- Bedroom 1
- 11’7” x 9’5” approx.
- A bright Double Bedroom with large front facing window, benefitting from extensive built-in wardrobe spaces spanning one wall and a further wardrobe cupboard. Neutral décor with a wallpapered feature wall. Carpeted.
- Bedroom 2
- 10’6” x 10’5” approx.
- Second Double Bedroom situated to the rear of the home with wallpapered feature wall and white wood flooring. Roller blind fitted to window.
- 6’3” x 5’5” approx.
- With rear facing glazed window, the fully tiled Bathroom comprises: bath, shower above and shower curtain on rail; wash hand basin set within vanity unit; and w.c with concealed cistern. Upright chrome towel rail with wall mounted storage cabinet above. Wall mounted circular mirror. Vinyl tiled flooring. Spotlighting.
- Easy maintenance gardens to the front and rear, with on-street parking available to the front of the home. The Front Garden is laid with paving slabs leading up to the front door with an area of lawn to the side and a variety of shrubbery borders. Fully enclosed by timber fencing and gate to rear, the Rear Garden is on split levels. Mostly laid to lawn, there is also an attractive area of decking. Timber shed to remain. External power socket.
- From the West End of Union Street turn left onto Holburn Street and at the first set of traffic lights turn right onto Great Western Road. Continue straight ahead for some distance and on reaching Cults, at the traffic lights turn right onto Kirk Brae. Continue up the hill and turn left onto Kirk Terrace. Number 31 is situated a short distance along on the left hand side of the road, as indicated by our for sale sign.
Cults is a much sought after suburb lying approximately 4 miles to the west of Aberdeen city centre, and on a direct route to Royal Deeside. Local amenities are well catered for within the area, these including reputable pre-school nurseries, primary and secondary schools, a range of sporting and recreational facilities, an interesting variety of specialist shops and cafes, Tesco and Sainsburys supermarkets serving everyday needs, a popular hotel, and good public transport links. The property is also ideally placed within easy reach of the industrial complexes at both Kingswells and Westhill, as well as the numerous outdoor and leisure pursuits available in Royal Deeside. Lovely walks can also be enjoyed along the banks of the River Don, and the picturesque “Old Deeside Railway Line”.No result founded