We are pleased to offer for sale this attractive, one-bedroom, top floor apartment which forms part of a traditional granite building enjoying a particularly convenient location in the City. Boasting traditional high ceilings which enhance the feeling of space, tall uPVC double glazed windows flood the rooms with natural light and offer fabulous far-reaching open views of the city. There is electric radiator heating and the tidy communal areas are protected by a door entry system. Included in the sale are all floor coverings, window dressings, light fittings and kitchen appliances and the accommodation comprises: central entrance hall; comfortably proportioned rear facing lounge; well appointed kitchen equipped with a range of modern white high-gloss cabinets and affording ample space for dining; spacious front facing bedroom with floor space to accommodate a range of free-standing furniture; and an attractive bathroom fitted with white coloured sanitary ware, wet-wall panelling and over-bath shower. The communal staircase benefits from security lighting and there is a share in a half landing store cupboard and a partially floored loft space. The fully enclosed shared rear garden is well maintained and laid to lawn where there is a further storage cellar and shared wash-house. Ample unrestricted parking facilities at the front of the property. The spacious dimensions, fabulous views of the city, convenient location, and affordable price all represent an ideal choice for a first time buyer and interior viewing is recommended.
- The entranced hall is central to the home and provides access to most rooms via white panelled interior doors. Wall mounted coat hooks and door entry handset. High level electricity meter/fusebox cupboard. Pendant fitting. Restored original wooden floorboards.
- 3.96m x 3.81m (13’ x 12’6”) approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect and far-reaching open view to the rear, the well proportioned lounge features neutral decor and restored original wooden floorboards. Built-in storage cupboard. Aerial with satellite connection for wall mounted TV. Metal candelabra. Tied-back curtain fitted to metal pole. Door to kitchen.
- Dining Kitchen
- 10’9” x 9’ (3.28m x 2.74m) approx
- Well appointed, light and airy kitchen, fitted with a range of white high-gloss cabinets complemented by contrasting black work surfaces and splashbacks. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, above which is a side facing window offering an open view of the surrounding neighbourhood. Built-in electric hon with extractor canopy above, and electric oven/grill below. Integrated fridge/freezer, and free standing automatic washing machine, which will remain. Antique style glass light fitting. Roller blind. Laminate wood flooring. Space for table and chairs.
- Double Bedroom
- 3.81m x 3.78m (12’6” x 12’5”) approx
- Spacious double bedroom offering ample floor space to accommodate a range of free-standing furniture. The tall front facing window floods the room with natural light and has a deep cushioned sill from where the fabulous open view can be enjoyed. Recess fitted with hanging rail. Contemporary metal light fitting. Curtains. Restored original wooden floorboards.
- Attractive bathroom fitted with white coloured traditional wash basin on pedestal; wc with high level cistern; and bath, above which is a Mira electric shower and curtain. Wet-wall panelling around the bath and to the splashback area. Arched wall mirror and shaver socket above the wash basin. Extractor fan and two glass light fittings. Vinyl flooring.
- The communal outer hall is tidy and benefits from a shared store cupboard on the half landing, with hatch access to a partially floored shared loft space. Well maintained shared garden to the rear laid in grass with cellar and shared wash-house. Ample unrestricted parking at the font of the property.
- From the west end of Union Street turn left at the traffic lights onto Holburn Street. Travel for a good distance, through the traffic lights and taking the third exit off the roundabout, where number 311 is located a short distance beyond, above the shops on the left hand side of the road.
Holburn Street is a busy thoroughfare close to the City Centre, which benefits from a good choice of independent shops and supermarkets serving everyday needs, leisure and recreational activities, reputable restaurants, wine bars and a regular public transport service. Good road links ensure easy access to Robert Gordon University’s Garthdee Campus, the retail and leisure outlets at Bridge of Dee, the business parks at Tullos and Altens, and most other parts of the city.No result founded