Situated in a highly desirable city centre street within Aberdeen's west end, we are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom maisonette apartment which is located on the ground floor of a well maintained traditional granite tenement. Spanning two levels, this tastefully presented property features fresh neutral decor, co-ordinating flooring, gas central heating, with a new boiler, double glazing and is truly in walk in condition. Upon entering the hallway is bright and welcoming, there is a wall mounted security handset and storage cupboard. With a front facing aspect, the lounge has been freshly presented in tasteful tones, there is ample space for free standing furniture and the large picture window allows a high ingress of natural light. The apartment has many original features and noteworthy is the high ceilings, cornice ceiling and skirting. The bright and airy dining kitchen is south facing with a good range of modern wall and base mounted units with contrasting work surface and contemporary splash-back tiling. Incorporated is a hob, oven, extractor and there is space for a fridge and automatic washing machine. Completing the ground floor accommodation is the centrally located bathroom which has been tiled to dado level and fitted with a contemporary white WC and wash hand basin and separate shower enclosure housing a “Triton” shower. On the lower ground floor there are two double bedrooms both of which have light, fresh decor, and bedroom one has a large fitted wardrobe. Outside there is a large shared garden to the rear which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area.
- Entered by a solid wood door the hallway has been decorated in neutral tones and finished with laminate wood flooring. Large shelved storage cupboard with further cupboard above. Further high level meter cupboard. Security Entry phone.
- 4.31m x 3.86m (14`2” x 12`8”) approx.
- Enjoying a pleasant aspect to the front of the property this bright and airy lounge has been decorated in soft tones and finished with ceiling coving, high ceilings and laminate wood flooring. A particular feature of this room is the most attractive marble fireplace with carved wooden mantel which houses a living flame gas fire. T.V. and Telephone points.
- 3.58m x 3.50m (11`9” x 11`6”) approx.
- Situated to the rear of the property the kitchen has been fully fitted with a range of base and wall units with roll front worksurfaces, tiled splashbacks, a single stainless steel sink and drainer and an integrated oven and hob. Space for automatic washing machine and fridge. Fitted storage cupboard housing central heating boiler.
- Shower Room
- 1.93m x 1.60m (6`4” x 5`3”) approx.
- Freshly presented and finished with tiled flooring and matching tiles to dado level, the shower room has been fitted with a modern two piece white suite together with a separate fully tiled shower enclosure housing a “Triton” shower. Chrome heated towel rail. Xpelair.
- Lower Hall
- A carpeted staircase with wooden handrail leads from the kitchen to the lower hallway.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.50m x 3.20m (11`6” x 10`6”) approx.
- A generously proportioned double bedroom, decorated and carpeted in neutral tones. A range of fitted wardrobes span one wall and provide superb storage space with shelving, hanging rails and sliding mirror doors. T.V. point.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.34m x 2.48m (14`3” x 8`2”) approx.
- To the rear of the property this again is a good sized double bedroom decorated and carpeted in neutral tones. Large shelved storage cupboard.
- There is an exclusive front area of garden which is low maintenance and bordered with a wrought iron fence. The large South facing rear garden is well maintained with a concrete patio area adjacent to the property extending out to a lawn with drying green. Gate leading to rear lane.
- Directions: From the west end of Union Street continue onto Alford Place which then becomes Albyn Place. At the Queens cross roundabout turn left onto St Swithin Street and Hartington Road is the second opening on the left with number 31 is a short distance ahead on the right.
Hartington Road is situated in the heart of the city’s West End and is conveniently placed for access to a number of excellent local amenities including shops catering for every day needs, coffee shops and delicatessens. Along with excellent restaurants on Union Street and nearby streets are within walking distance where a wider range of shops, bars, restaurants can be found. There is good public transport available nearby to and from various parts of the city which makes travelling north or south easily accessible.No result founded