Enjoying a convenient central location within walking distance of the City Centre, we are pleased to offer for lease this top floor, studio apartment situated within a traditional granite building. Offered on a fully furnished basis, the bright accommodation has neutral décor throughout and enjoys the benefits of uPVC double glazed windows and a security entry system. The rooms comprise: entrance hall; rear facing lounge and kitchen; good sized double bedroom; and bathroom fitted with a three piece suite and shower over the bath. Outside there is a shared walled garden to the rear, and on-street parking is available with a residents permit through the council.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via a hardwood entrance door, the Hall provides access to all rooms within the apartment. High level cupboard housing the consumer unit. Wall mounted electric meter. Security entry system. Dome light fitting.
- Situated to the rear, there is space for dining and relaxing. The Kitchen is fitted with a range of white wood base and wall units with laminate work surfaces and splashbacks, and equipped with slot-in oven and electric hob, free-standing Proline fridge/freezer, Beko washing machine and stainless steel sink with drainer. Wall mounted TV. Window fitted with curtains on stainless steel rail. White décor. Wood effect vinyl flooring. Ceiling coving.
- Double Bedroom
- Of generous proportions, this front facing Double Bedroom provides ample space for a range of storage furniture. With large window fitted with curtains on a stainless steel rail, the bright room is decorated with white painted walls, a wallpapered feature wall and wood effect vinyl flooring. Built-in wardrobe. Ceiling coving. Pendant light fitting.
- Fitted with a white suite comprising: bath with over-head shower, shower curtain and full wall ceramic tiling; pedestal wash hand basin; and w.c. Tiled flooring. Extractor fan. Dome light fitting.
- Walled communal garden to rear. On-street parking is available to the front with a residents permit.
- From the east end of Union Street turn left onto King Street. Turn right at the traffic lights onto East North Street. At the roundabout take the first exit onto Park Street. Turn left into Jasmine Terrace and number 31 is situated a short distance along on the right hand side of the road.
The property enjoys a central location, situated just off King Street, and only a short walk from the City Centre. The area is well served by local shops serving everyday needs with a Morrisons supermarket close by, and also the beach esplanade with its superstores, supermarkets and many attractions. Aberdeen University and Aberdeen College are also within walking distance. Public transport links provides quick and easy access to most parts of the city.No result founded