We offer for sale this two bedroom, semi-detached bungalow which enjoys an enviable position within a quiet, residential street of Bridge of Don. Offering a generous level of accommodation on one floor, the home is in need of full modernisation, although represents an ideal choice for a first time buyer, couple or for those looking to downsize. Benefits include an gas central heating system with boiler serviced in July 2019, uPVC double glazed windows and doors and off-street parking on large driveway to side. The rooms comprise: entrance hall; comfortably proportioned, rear facing lounge; fully fitted and equipped kitchen with direct access out to the garden; double bedroom with built-in wardrobe space; further front facing bedroom; and bathroom fitted with a white suite. Outside the gardens are low maintenance and laid to lawn.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via an uPVC entrance door, the Hall provides access to most of the accommodation within the home. Hatch to partially floored loft space accessed by a ramsay ladder. Laminate wood flooring.
- 17’3” x 8’9” approx.
- A comfortably proportioned Lounge with large rear facing window spanning the width of the room. Decorated in neutral tones and laminate wood flooring, there is a focal point electric fireplace with dark wood mantle and ceramic surround/hearth. A wooden sliding door leads into the Kitchen.
- 8’8” x 6’1” approx.
- With uPVC glass paned exterior door giving direct access to the garden, the Kitchen is fitted with a range of dark wood panelled base and wall units, contrasting laminate work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. Dual aspect windows to the rear and side of the home, both with roller blinds, the Kitchen is equipped with appliances, all to be included in the sale, including: slot-in double oven with electric hob above, Bosch dishwasher, Candy fridge/freezer, Indesit washing machine and 1 ½ sink with drainer. Wall mounted Baxi central heating boiler. Built-in storage cupboard housing the gas/electric meters and consumer unit. Wallpapered. Vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 1
- 10’3” x 8’6” approx.
- A front facing Double Bedroom with large window, benefitting from a deep built-in wardrobe providing generous hanging and shelving space. Wallpapered. Ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 2
- 10’3” x 6’6” approx.
- Also situated to the front of the home, this Single Bedroom has wallpapering and ceiling coving.
- Fitted with a white suite comprising: bath with shower above and tiled splashbacks; pedestal wash hand basin with splashback tiling; and w.c with wall mounted storage cabinet above. Side facing glazed window. Vinyl flooring.
- Partially enclosed Front Garden laid to lawn with large tarred driveway to the side providing off-street parking for several cars. The Rear Garden is fully enclosed with timber fencing, and features a lawn area with a paved patio area. Some mature trees and plants. Two timber sheds to remain.
- Travel to Bridge of Don via King Street and Ellon Road. At the AECC roundabout exit onto the Parkway. At the next roundabout take the third exit onto Scotstown Road. At the traffic lights turn left onto Jesmond Drive. Take the second left onto Jesmond Avenue and then right onto Jesmond Road. Follow the road round and number 32 is situated on the right hand side of the road, clearly identified by our for sale sign.
Bridge of Don is a popular residential suburb lying to the North of the City, well served by local amenities, including a variety of shops serving everyday needs, an Asda supermarket, health centres, churches, coffee shops and restaurants. There is also a choice of primary and secondary schools, leisure facilities including a community centre with swimming pool, fitness club at Danestone, pleasant river walks at Brig o’ Balgownie and along the estuary and several challenging golf courses, including the renowned Trump International. The area is convenient for access to Aberdeen International Airport, the oil-related offices at Bridge of Don and also Dyce, and there is access to regular public transport links.No result founded