Forming part of a traditional granite building situated within a short walk of the City Centre, this is a refurbished GROUND FLOOR STUDIO FLAT which is offered for lease on a FULLY FURNISHED basis. Presented in first class order throughout, the property has been substantially upgraded to include a stylish range of kitchen units, modern white bathroom suite, a generous sized lounge which houses a double bed, cleverly disguised in custom built unit, gas central heating, upvc double glazing and a security entry system, which, together with neutral decor and co-ordinating floor coverings combine to create a contemporary style home. Outside, there is a tidy rear garden with shared drying green, and shared basement with exclusive cellar providing additional storage facilities.
- Hardwood entrance door to hall with all accommodation leading off; new grey coloured carpet; mirrored wall panels; high level gas and electiricty meters/fusebox; smoke detector; Georgian style glazed door to lounge/bedroom.
- Good sized lounge with front aspect; new grey coloured carpet; ceiling coving; custom built ‘pull down’ double bed in fitted unit; 3 x fitted cupboards providing excellent shelf and hanging space; T.V. aerial socket; telephone point; security entry handset; smoke detector.
- Dining Kitchen
- Nicely appointed kitchen fitted with a stylish range of high gloss base and wall cabinets complete with slate effect work surfaces and ceramic splashback tiling; stainless steel sink with mixer tap; wall mounted gas central heating boiler; large window fitted with roller blind overlooking the rear garden; tile effect laminate wood flooring; ceiling coving; space for full size dining table and chairs; radiator. Built-in electric ceramic hob and oven, automatic washing machine and fridge/freezer; ceiling pendant.
- Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with “Mira” instant electric shower, curtain and rail above, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c.; protective panelling around bath area; ceiling coving; vinyl flooring; ladder style radiator; wall mirror, glass display shelf and beech effect/glass medicine cabinet to remain; circular spotlight fitting.
- There is a tidy, rear garden with shared drying green and basement with exclusive cellar. Permit parking is available to the front of the property upon application to the local council.
- Leave Union Street via Crown Street continuing for some distance before turning left into Portland Street. No 32 is situated on the right hand side near the bottom of the road.
Portland Street is situated off Crown Street, within walking distance of the City Centre and its vast range of shops, banks, restaurants and pubs. The Industrial/Business Estates at Tullos and Altens are easily accessible and regular public transport provides access to other areas of town.