We are pleased to offer for sale this attractive, two bedroom, terraced dwellinghouse which is located in a quiet street within an established residential development in Kincorth. Offering a good level of accommodation spanning two floors, benefits include gas central heating with upgraded boiler, replacement uPVC double glazed windows and doors, generous built-in storage facilities, and convenient off-road parking on a loc-bloc driveway. The décor throughout is tasteful, complemented by a combination of co-ordinating floor coverings, window blinds and curtains, which are included in the sale together with all light fittings and white goods in the kitchen. The ground floor rooms comprise: hall with large storage cupboard; instantly appealing lounge with central marble fireplace which provides a pleasing focal point; dining room, on open-plan concept with the lounge and offering direct access to a paved patio in the rear garden via patio doors; and a well equipped kitchen fitted with a range of modern high-gloss cabinets and contrasting black work surfaces. Upstairs there are two bright and spacious double bedrooms, each benefiting from generous wardrobe facilities and with ample floor space for free standing furniture; and a smart, fully tiled shower room fitted with white sanitary ware, vanity cabinet, and corner glazed shower enclosure. Outside the gardens are designed for easy maintenance and enjoy a particularly private aspect to the rear with direct access to a grassed amenity area.
- Accessed via a partially glazed/uPVC front door, the entrance hall benefits from a large cupboard fitted with coat hooks and telephone point, and houses the electric meter. Electricity fusebox cupboard. Glass light fitting. Front facing window fitted with lace screen. Laminate flooring. Staircase to first floor and partially glazed door to lounge.
- 4.95m x 3.28m (16’3” x 10’9”) approx
- Instantly appealing lounge, tastefully presented with co-ordinating décor, two glass shade light fittings, vertical blind and full length curtains to the deep silled, front facing window. Central to the room is an attractive marble fireplace with gas fire meantime disconnected. TV aerial point. Laminate flooring. Door to kitchen and open archway with laminate covered steps descending to the dining room.
- Dining Room
- 3.71m x 3m (12’2” x 9’10”) approx
- On open-plan concept with the lounge, the dimensions of this lovely addition to the home afford ample space to accommodate a range of dining furniture. French doors fitted with a vertical blind open onto a paved patio in the rear garden, the floor is fitted with laminate wood and lighting is by recessed eyeball spotlights. Telephone point.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 2.69m x 2.23m (8’10” x 7’4”) approx
- Bright, well equipped kitchen fitted with a range of modern high-gloss cabinets complemented by brushed steel handles, contrasting black work surfaces and white splashback tiling. Black sink and drainer with mixer tap. Black 4-burner gas hob with chimney-style extractor canopy above, and electric oven/grill below. The “Hotpoint” refrigerator and freezer, and “Panasonic” washing machine will remain. Several recessed downlighters. Rear facing window fitted with vertical blind. Laminate floor tiles.
- First Floor
- A carpeted staircase with open spindle balustrade ascends form the hall to the first floor landing where white panelled doors open into the remaining rooms. Hatch access to insulated loft space.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 3.76m x 2.69m (12’4” x 8’10”) approx
- Attractive bedroom, located to the front of the home and benefiting from a range of bespoke fitted wardrobes, overhead bridging cabinets, drawer chest, and bedside cabinets which provide generous hanging and shelving facilities. Further built-in cupboard fitted with shelf and coat hooks. Vertical blinds and tied-back voile screens fitted to the windows. Carpet.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 3.12m x 2.95m (10’3” x 9’8”) approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect with open outlook to the rear, this good sized bedroom benefits from a shelved linen cupboard, and mirror-fronted wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf. Antique brass/glass light fitting. Vertical blind and tied-back voile screens fitted to the window. Carpeted floor.
- Shower Room
- Fully tiled shower room fitted with a modern white wc, vanity cabinet incorporating a wash basin with mixer tap, and corner shower enclosure fitted with mains shower and curved glass sliding doors. Fitted mirror and toiletry cabinet above the wash basin, and co-ordinating chrome accessories. Recessed downlighters and extractor fan. Opaque rear facing window fitted with voile screens. Chrome ladder style radiator. Ceramic tiled floor.
- The front of the property is laid in loc blocs and provides convenient off-road parking, with a well stocked flower bed providing a welcome splash of colour. Water tap. Carriage light. The easily maintained rear garden is fully enclosed, laid in paving stones with two raised flower beds, and has a wooden gate opening onto a grassed amenity area. Rotary clothes dryer. Wooden shed. Water tap.
- Crossing over the King George VI Bridge at Duthie Park, travel straight ahead at the roundabout up Provost Watt Drive. Continue past the shops on the left hand side. At the junction turn left into Cairngorm Drive. Turn right into Tollohill Square, then left into Tollohill Drive. Turn left into Tollohill Crescent where number 32 is located near the end, on the left hand side of the road.
Kincorth is a popular and well established residential area located on the south side of Aberdeen City, and is easily accessible by car or public transport. Ideally placed for access to the business parks at Altens, Tullos and Badentoy at Portlethen, also within easy reach is Robert Gordon University’s Garthdee Campus at Bridge of Dee, the area is well served by a range of amenities, including a variety of local shops serving everyday needs, supermarkets, primary and secondary schools, and medical facilities. Leisure facilities include a sports centre, swimming pool, and community groups.No result founded