We are pleased to offer for sale this desirable, three bedroom, detached dwellinghouse with single car garage which is located within a sought after residential area of the city. Offering a generous level of very well maintained accommodation spanning two floors, benefits include gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, and ample built-in storage facilities. Dual aspect windows in many of the rooms create a particularly light and airy ambience throughout, and the smart fitted kitchen and shower room have both been upgraded and modernised to a high standard. Included in the sale are all floor coverings, window blinds, light fittings and kitchen appliances, and the rooms comprise: entrance vestibule and welcoming hall; comfortably proportioned front facing sitting room; instantly appealing kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of ivory coloured cabinets and quality integrated appliances; spacious lounge/dining room with feature fireplace and bay window, enjoying a pleasant outlook over the rear garden; three good sized double bedrooms, one on the ground floor and two upstairs; and the fully tiled shower room fitted with cream coloured sanitary ware, a vanity cabinet, and glazed corner shower enclosure. Outside, a tarmac driveway at the side secured by double metal gates provides convenient off-road parking for several cars in front of the garage. The gardens are very well maintained and enclosed by a dwarf wall and metal railings at the front, whilst the delightful walled garden at the rear enjoys an enviable south facing aspect and boasts a large lawn surrounded by mature flowering shrubs and plants. Interior viewing of this charming home is strongly recommended.
- Entrance Vestibule
- The property is accessed via a solid front door with stained glass panel and fanlight. Cupboard housing the electricity meter/fusebox. Metal/glass lantern light fitting. Tiled floor with matwell. Glazed door to hall.
- Welcoming hall, central to the ground floor and providing access to all rooms. Understair shelved storage cupboard with light. Pendant fitting. Staircase to first floor.
- Sitting Room
- 4.32m x 3.91m (14’2” x 12’10”) approx
- Comfortably proportioned lounge with central wooden fire surround incorporating a gas fire. TV aerial and telephone points. Front and side facing windows fitted vertical blinds and curtains. Ornate glass drop chandelier. Carpet.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 3.25m x 2.84m (10’8” x 9’4”) approx
- Instantly appealing kitchen, well equipped with a comprehensive range of ivory coloured base, wall, drawer and pull-out larder cabinets complemented by under unit lighting, brushed steel handles, and contrasting grey slate effect work surfaces, and splashback tiling. Stainless steel sink and drainer, above which is a rear facing window overlooking the garden. Neff 4-burner gas hob with integrated extractor hood above, and Neff eye-level electric oven/grill. Integrated Neff dishwasher, and new Bosch fridge/freezer. Space for integrated washing machine. Wall mounted central heating boiler. Push button release for automatic garage door. Venetian blind fitted to the window, and laminate floor tiles. Partially glazed/timber door to rear garden.
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 4.72m x 3.91m (15’6” x 12’10”) approx
- Spacious room with rear facing bay window offering a pleasant outlook over the garden. A mahogany fireplace with marble inset and hearth incorporating a gas burning coal effect fire, flanked by recessed alcoves, provides a pleasing focal point. TV aerial point. Triple glass shade light fitting. Venetian blinds and curtains. Carpeted floor.
- Double Bedroom
- 4.11m x 3.91m (13’6” x 12’10”) approx
- Good sized bedroom located to the front of the home and affording ample floor space for free standing furniture. TV aerial and telephone points. Vertical blinds and curtains fitted to the dual aspect windows. Neutral coloured carpet.
- Shower Room
- Smart, fully tiled shower room, upgraded to a high standard some years ago, and fitted with cream coloured sanitary ware comprising: wc with recessed cistern and counter-sunk wash basin with mixer tap, both housed in a vanity unit with granite effect counter top; and corner shower enclosure fitted with Mira electric shower and curved glass sliding doors. Mirror fronted medicine cabinet above the wash basin. White ladder style radiator. Opaque rear facing window fitted with roller blind. Ceramic floor tiles.
- First Floor
- A carpeted staircase with open spindle balustrade ascends to the first floor landing where a velux window provides a good flow of natural light. Large shelved storage cupboard.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 3.96m x 3.4m (13’’ x 11’2”) approx
- Spacious double bedroom affording ample floor space to accommodate a range of free standing furniture. Front and side facing windows, with view to the sea. Pendant fitting. Co-ordinating curtains and carpet. Access to large eaves storage area.
- Double Bedroom 3
- 3.96m x 3.05m (13’ x 10’) approx
- This double bedroom benefits from a built-in wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf and has access to the eaves space, which houses the water cylinders. Pendant fitting. Curtains fitted to the front and side facing windows. Carpeted floor.
- The front garden is enclosed by a dwarf stone wall and metal railings, with double gates opening onto a long tarmac driveway which offers convenient off-road parking for several vehicles. A paved path leads to the front door and around the side, where there is an area of garden filled with mature shrubs. The tidy front garden is laid in grass with well stocked borders hosting a variety of seasonal plants and established shrubs including roses and azaleas. At the rear the delightful, south facing walled garden enjoys a particularly sunny aspect and is laid to lawn. Deep borders are filled with mature flowering shrubs and seasonal plants which add a welcome splash of colour. Rotary clothes dryer and drying poles. Water tap. Outside light.
- Single Garage
- Detached from the property, the single car garage has an automatic up-and-over front door operated by a key fob and also from a button release inside the property.
- From Union Street turn onto Rose Street travelling to the end. Carry straight ahead at the two sets of traffic lights to the top of Esslemont Avenue, where turn left onto Rosemount Place. Turn right at the following set of traffic lights onto Argyll Place and through the traffic lights onto Westburn Drive. At the next set of traffic lights turn left onto Ashgrove Road West where number 33 is located along on the left hand side of the road.
The property is located in a popular and central residential area of the city, within a short walk of Aberdeen Royal Hospitals complex, and conveniently placed for access to the city centre. The property is currently zoned for reputable primary and secondary schools and the area is well served by a regular public transport service and local shops serving everyday needs. Situated very close to the city’s main arterial route, this facilitates a quick route to areas to both the north and south of the city.No result founded