In a prime city centre location enjoying far reaching views to the south of the city, this traditional granite, self-contained two public/four bedroomed double upper flat provides spacious family accommodation within a quiet residential street in the City`s West End. Stylishly presented the property retains many of its original features including high ceilings with ornate cornicing, deep skirtings and pitch pine panelled doors, the property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. The ground floor level offers functional areas including a spacious and welcoming entrance hallway with a fitted understair storage cupboard, a good sized utility room with access to the rear garden and a cloakroom fitted with a modern two piece suite. A sweeping pitch pine staircase with carved wooden balustrade and wrought iron spindles leads to the first floor where an attractive lounge, with feature fireplace, a generously proportioned and bright south facing dining/family room, the fully fitted kitchen and two spacious double bedrooms are located. A further carpeted staircase leads to the upper floor and to the exceptionally spacious and bright master bedroom with stunning south facing views and large fitted wardrobes. The master bedroom further benefits from a beautifully presented and fully tiled en suite bathroom which is fitted with a modern 4 piece suite comprising of a W.C., Twin wash hand basins set within an off the floor vanity unit, and a corner bath together with a separate fully tiled shower enclosure. Completing the accommodation is a further good sized double bedroom to the front of the property. Outside a small exclusive area of garden has been finished with granite chippings for ease of maintenance. The good sized, south facing rear garden enjoys a high degree of privacy and has been mainly laid to lawn with shrub and flower borders and a patio area.
This is a stylish, well presented property located in a superb West End location and viewing is highly recommend.
- This inviting entrance hallway has been tastefully decorated in neutral tones and finished with laminate wood flooring, ceiling coving and architraves. Meter cupboard. Large understair storage cupboard. Coathooks.
- Utility Room
- Accessed from the lower hall this useful, functional area is a great laundry room with space for an automatic washing machine and tumble dryer, both of which are to remain. Picture window overlooking garden and a glazed uPVC door leading to patio area.
- Freshly presented and fitted with a modern two piece white suite with tiled splashbacks to the wash hand basin.
- A sweeping pitch pine staircase with carpet runner, carved hand rail and iron balustrade leads to the spacious upper hallway which has been decorated and carpeted in neutral tones and finished with wall lights, ceiling coving and high natural wood skirtings.
- 4.26m x 4.08m (14` x 13`5”) approx.
- This lovely traditional room, situated to the front of the property, has been stylishly decorated and finished with laminate wood flooring complimented by the high ceiling, ornate cornicing and central ceiling rose and high skirtings. A particular feature of this room is the most attractive cast iron fireplace which houses a living flame gas fire. T.V. and Telephone points.
- Dining/Family Room
- 3.50m x 3.27m (11`6” x 10`9”) approx.
- Tastefully decorated and finished with laminate wood flooring, ceiling coving, high skirtings and a shelved display alcove this superbly spacious dining/living space provides ample scope for a range of both lounge and dining room furniture. Steps leading to kitchen.
- 3.35m x 2.05m (11` x 6`9”) approx.
- 3.35m x 2.05m (11` x 6`9”) approx. Three steps lead down from the dining room to this beautifully appointed, bright and airy kitchen which enjoys views over the garden to the rear with a further skylight providing additional natural light to flood the room. The kitchen has been fully fitted with a range of quality base, wall and glass fronted units with concealed lighting, roll front worksurfaces and matching splashbacks, a 1 ½ sink and drainer, wine racks and glass display shelving with a lighting pelmet above. A range of quality integrated appliances including a double stainless steel oven, gas hob and extractor hood with stainless steel splashback, dishwasher and fridge.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.11m x 3.75m (13`6” x 12`4”) approx.
- Enjoying superb south facing views this generously proportioned, light and airy double bedroom has been decorated and carpeted in light pastel tones and features high skirtings and ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.55m x 3.09m (11`8” x 10`2”) approx.
- Located to the front of the property this again is a good sized double bedroom tastefully decorated and carpeted and benefiting from high skirtings and ceiling coving. The large free standing wardrobe in this room is to remain.
- Shower Room
- An instantly appealing family shower room decorated and tiled in neutral tones and fitted with a modern two piece white suite which includes a W.C. with concealed cistern and a Wash hand basin set on a wooden vanity plinth with a large vanity mirror and lights fitted above. A separate double shower enclosure houses a “Mira” shower and has additional glass shelving. Chrome heated towel rail. Xpelair.
- Upper Floor
- A carpeted staircase with carved wooden handrail leads to the upper hallway which has a velux window providing natural light to the staircase and a large fitted storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.41m x 4.41m (14`6” x 14`6”) approx.
- This exceptionally spacious and bright master bedroom located at the top of the house enjoys panoramic south facing views over the city. Tastefully decorated and carpeted in soft pastel tones this bedroom also benefits from a range of fitted wardrobes which span one wall and provide superb storage space.
- En Suite Shower Room
- 3.04m x 2.89m (10` x 9`6”) approx.
- This luxurious en suite bathroom has been attractively decorated and tiled and is fitted with a modern four piece suite which comprises of a W.C., twin Wash hand basins set within a contemporary off the floor vanity unit with a large mirror and lights fitted above and a corner bath with a shower attachment. A separate, fully tiled corner shower enclosure houses a “Mira” shower. Chrome heated towel rail. Shaver point. Window to rear.
- Bedroom 4
- 4.52m x 2.20m (14`10” x 7`3”) approx.
- This again is a good sized bedroom tastefully decorated and carpeted in neutral tones with a large velux window to the front of the property.
- An area of exclusive garden to the front of the property has been finished with granite chippings for ease of maintenance and planted with topiary bushes. A shared pathway leads to the front of the property. The fully enclosed shared rear garden is south facing and has been attractively landscaped with a large area of lawn bounded by mature, well stocked flower and shrub borders and a paved patio area. Two stone outbuildings provide additional storage space. Outside water tap.
- Travelling west on Union Street turn left onto Holburn Street and continue ahead through the crossroads with Great Western Road. Upon reaching the Great Southern Road roundabout take the third exit, remaining on Holburn Street. At the mini roundabout take the second exit onto Broomhill Road. Continue along for a short distance and turn left into Balmoral Place. Braemar place is first right with number 33 is located a short way along on the left hand side.
Locality: Braemar Place lies off Broomhill Road to the south west of Aberdeen city centre, which is within easy travelling distance and regular public transport is readily available. Local shops and amenities are on the doorstep and the subjects enjoy easy access to Anderson Drive and to the business centres to the north and south of the city, Aberdeen airport and the hospital complex at Foresterhill, which is only some 5 minutes drive from the property. Reputable nursery, primary and secondary schools are in the area and lovely walks along the ‘Old Deeside Railway Line’ are close by.No result founded