Enjoying a convenient location in the City, within an established residential development, this two bedroom apartment is situated on the ground floor of a well maintained block. All windows overlook the attractively landscaped gardens, and benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, mains wired smoke detectors, generous built-in storage facilities, and an allocated parking space within a residents’ car park. Whilst internally the property would benefit from a degree of upgrading, the communal areas are maintained to a high standard under a factoring arrangement, and interior viewing is recommended to fully appreciate the generously proportioned rooms and appealing location. The accommodation comprises: entrance vestibule and hall with built-in storage cupboards; spacious front facing lounge with electric fire suite; bright dining kitchen fitted with a range of white shaker-style cabinets; two good sized bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobe; and a modern bathroom fitted with white 3-piece suite and over-bath shower.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Carpeted entrance benefiting from a walk-in storage cupboard with light. Pendant fitting. Door to hall.
- Central to the home and providing access to all rooms, the hall benefits from a built-in wardrobe and further cupboard which houses the gas meter, electricity meter/consumer board. Wall mounted door entry handset. Telephone point. Smoke detector. Extractor fan. Carpeted floor.
- 17’1” x 15’ approx
- This spacious room overlooks the landscaped gardens via twin, front facing windows fitted with curtains on metal poles. Electric fire suite provides a pleasing focal point. TV aerial and telephone points. Smoke detector. Carpet.
- Dining Kitchen
- 11’2” x 8’5” approx
- A glazed door in the hall opens into the bright kitchen which is equipped with a range of white, shaker style cabinets complemented by brushed steel handles and co-ordinating marble effect work surfaces. Large built-in storage cupboard. Stainless steel sink and drainer, above which is a rear facing window with pleasant outlook to the rear. The electric cooker, washing machine and fridge/freezer will remain. Vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 1
- 12’3” x 8’5” approx
- Enjoying a quiet location to the rear and benefiting from a built-in wardrobe with fitted rail and shelf. Pendant. Carpet.
- Bedroom 2
- 12’4” x 8’4” approx
- Again rear facing with space for free standing furniture. Roller blind fitted to window. Carpet.
- Fitted with a modern, white 3-piece suite and “Mira” electric over-bath shower. Wet wall panelling around the bath and the sink splashback. Mirror fronted medicine cabinet. Extractor fan. Chrome ladder style radiator. Tile effect vinyl flooring.
- Allocated parking space within residents’ car park, and attractively landscaped gardens, which are maintained to a high standard under a factoring arrangement.
- From the West End of Union Street turn left into Holburn Street and continue to the traffic lights where turn right into Great Western Road. Take the second turning on the right into Claremont Street, and the entrance to the development is ahead on the left hand side.
Claremont Gardens is centrally located, off Great Western Road, and within a short walk of the City Centre. A variety of local shops serve everyday needs nearby on Holburn Street, whilst a choice of reputable hotels, restaurants and fashionable wine bars in the City’s West End are located within walking distance.No result founded