This attractive, three bedroom, semi-detached dwellinghouse with garage is located within a popular area of the City, close to a wealth of local amenities, and within a short walk of the City Centre. Enjoying the benefits of gas central heating with combi boiler, uPVC double glazed windows and generous storage facilities, this comfortably proportioned home offers an ideal choice for a couple or young family, and interior viewing is recommended. Included in the sale are all floor coverings, window blinds, curtains, light fittings and appliances, and the ground floor rooms comprise: entrance hall; front facing lounge with bay window and feature fireplace incorporating a fully functional fire; well equipped kitchen with dining room on open-plan concept, and adjacent utility room which offers direct access to the rear; and bathroom fitted with modern white sanitary ware, vanity cabinet and over-bath shower. At first floor level there is a particularly light and airy master bedroom benefiting from two fitted wardrobes and an en-suite facility; and two further bedrooms, one affording access to a large and versatile attic room with ample eaves storage facilities. Outside there is a driveway which provides convenient off-street parking. The front garden is laid in grass, whilst the terraced garden at the rear enjoys a private and secluded aspect
- The home is accessed at the side via a timber door with stained glass panels. Cupboard housing electricity meter/fusebox. Pendant light fitting. Smoke detector. Neutral coloured carpet. Staircase to the first floor.
- 16’ x 12’ approx
- Bright and comfortably proportioned lounge with front facing bay window which draws in ample natural light, and white fireplace incorporating a fully functional fire which provides a pleasing focal point. Shelved recessed alcoves to either side of the fireplace. Pale coloured décor with moulded ceiling coving, wall lights, co-ordinating vertical window blinds, and carpeted floor.
- Dining Room
- 10’4” x 10’1” approx
- Offering ample floor space to accommodate a range of dining furniture, this room is on open-plan concept with the kitchen. Deep understair storage cupboard with light. Telephone point. Spotlight track and two opaque glass wall lights. Laminate wood flooring. Open archway to kitchen.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 10’5” x 7’ approx
- Well equipped kitchen fitted with oak fronted, shaker-style cabinets complemented by under-unit lighting, brushed chrome handles, granite effect work surfaces, and contrasting splashback tiling. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, above which is a rear facing window fitted with roller blind. “Rangemaster” cooking range incorporating 5-burner gas hob, two electric fan assisted ovens and grill, with large chimney-style extractor canopy above. The refrigerator will remain. Wall mounted central heating boiler. Fluorescent strip light. Laminate wood flooring.
- Utility Room
- This room has fitted wall units and houses the washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge/freezer, and dishwasher (which will remain). Vinyl wood effect flooring. Doors to the side and rear of the property.
- Fitted with a modern white wc, light wood vanity unit incorporating a counter-sunk wash basin and bath, above which is a mains shower and glass screen. Ceramic wall tiling around the bath and to the splashback areas. Mirror fronted medicine cabinet above the wash basin. Towel rails. Floating wall shelf. Extractor fan and pendant light fitting. Opaque glass window fitted with roller blind. Parquet floor tiles.
- First Floor
- A carpeted staircase with fixed handrail and carved spindle balustrade ascends to the first floor landing. Fitted wall shelves. Smoke detector and pendant light fitting.
- Master Bedroom
- 11’3” x 12’10” approx
- This particularly light and airy front facing bedroom benefits from two fitted wardrobes which provide generous hanging and shelving facilities, and affords ample floor space for free standing furniture. Pendant light fitting. Vertical blind fitted to window, and carpeted floor. EN-SUITE: Fully tiled shower room fitted with white wc, high-gloss vanity unit incorporating wash basin with mixer tap, and corner shower enclosure fitted with “Mira Sport” electric shower. Mirror-fronted medicine cabinet above the wash basin. Chrome ladder style radiator. Recessed downlighters. Ceramic floor tiles.
- Bedroom 2
- 13’2” x 7’10” approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear of the home, this double bedroom has a mirror-fronted wardrobe and fitted bookcase. Pendant light fitting. Vertical window blind and carpet. Door providing access via fixed wooden staircase to large attic room, useful as a crafts or study room, with generous eaves storage space.
- Bedroom 3
- 10’1” x 8” approx
- Again overlooking the rear garden, this bedroom displays co-ordinating carpet and curtains. Ceiling pendant and vertical window blind.
- The single car garage has wooden double doors and is fitted with power and light, fixed workbenches, and wall shelves.
- The front garden is laid in grass with flower borders. Metal gates secure the long driveway which provides convenient off-street parking facilities. The terraced rear garden is fully enclosed and enjoys a very private and secluded aspect, with a paved patio offering an ideal space for al fresco dining, and a mature hedge offering a good degree of screening. Fruit bearing plum, cherry and pear trees and lawn with drying green. Greenhouse supplied with power and light. Wooden shed. Water tap.
- From the West end of Union Street turn left into Holburn Street and continue through the traffic lights and two small roundabouts. Proceed a good distance along where Gairn Terrace is located on the left as you approach the pedestrian bridge at Gray Street. Cross over the junction and Gairn Crescent is along on the left, with number 35 located on the right hand side of the road.
The property is located in an established and sought after residential area, within easy walking distance of the City Centre and ideally placed for access to the wide range of amenities on offer close by. These include a variety of shops, Duthie Park with its Winter Gardens, public transport links, community centre, hotels, church and many other leisure and recreational facilities. Nearby there are pleasant walks along the River Dee, and “The Old Deeside Railway Line” is popular with walkers and cyclists. Robert Gordon University’s Garthdee Campus is within easy reach, as are the varied retail and leisure facilities at Bridge of Dee.No result founded