We have pleasure in offering for sale this two bedroom, semi-detached bungalow with integral single garage located within a pleasant street within the popular suburb of Portlethen. Offering a generous level of accommodation on one floor, this home enjoys the comforts of a gas central heating system, uPVC double glazed windows and doors and two floored loft spaces ideal for additional storage. The rooms are of a bright and airy ambience throughout, and decorated in neutral tones with a combination of floor coverings, which are included in the sale along with all light fittings and window dressings, while the tumble dryer in the kitchen will be removed. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall; instantly appealing kitchen to the front of the home fitted with quality integrated appliances; a bright lounge with twin frontal windows; a comfortably proportioned sitting room with space for dining, and enjoying patio doors directly out to the rear garden; inner hall; two rear facing double bedrooms, one of which benefits from a built-in wardrobe; and bathroom fitted with a three piece white suite and shower over the bath. Outside the gardens are well maintained displaying a splash of colour with the array of borders to the front and rear. There is also convenient off-street parking on the driveway which leads up to the single garage fitted with power and light. Interior viewing is recommended to fully appreciate the appeal of this bungalow, representing an ideal purchase for a couple or those looking to downsize.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via an uPVC entrance door, the Hall gives access to the Kitchen and Lounge. Built-in storage cupboard housing the consumer unit and electric meter. Wooden flooring.
- 15’7” x 9’1” approx.
- An instantly appealing Kitchen situated to the front of the home, fitted by Laings, with a range of matte cream base and wall units with brushed chrome handles, and contrasting worktops and splashbacks. Fully equipped with integral appliances including: Neff electric oven and microwave above; Neff electric hob with grey gloss splashback and extractor unit above; fridge/freezer; Hotpoint dishwasher; Hotpoint washing machine; and 1 ½ stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap and drainer below front facing window fitted with venetian blinds. Wooden flooring. Ceiling spotlighting and downlighters to wall units. Hatch to floored loft space with ramsay ladder and light.
- 15’1” x 10’2” approx.
- A particularly bright and airy Lounge with twin frontal windows providing a pleasant aspect over the street. Decorated in fresh white painted walls and grey carpeting, this generously sized room gives access into the Sitting Room and Inner Hall. The windows are dressed with venetian blinds and curtains on a stainless steel rail.
- Sitting Room
- 21’1” x 8’2” approx.
- A comfortably proportioned room enjoying patio doors leading directly out to the garden at the rear. Providing ample space for dining, there is a handy hatch through to the Kitchen for serving. Decorated in neutral tones with co-ordinating carpeting. Patio doors fitted with vertical blinds and floor length curtains on rail. Ceiling coving. Two pendant light fittings.
- inner Hall
- Accessed from the Lounge and giving access to the Bedroom and Bathroom accommodation. Hatch to floored loft space with ramsay ladder and light.
- Bedroom 1
- 10’5” x 8’3” approx.
- Situated to the rear of the home, this good sized Double Bedroom benefits from a built-in wardrobe accessed by sliding mirror fronted doors. Neutral décor and carpeting. Window fitted with blinds and curtains on rail.
- Bedroom 2
- 10’5” x 7’5” approx.
- Second Double Bedroom also rear facing overlooking the garden. Decorated in white painted walls and neutral toned carpeting, the window is fitted with blinds and curtains on rail.
- Fitted with a white suite comprising: bath with shower above, glass screen and full wall aqua panelling; wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, set within vanity unit with splashback aqua panel and wall mounted mirror above with spotlights; and w.c with concealed cistern. Upright chrome heated towel rail. Tiled flooring. Extractor fan. Spotlights.
- Attractively presented Front Garden laid to lawn with decorative borders well stocked with an array of colourful plants and flowers. A paved path leads to the front door. Tarred driveway providing off-street parking for two cars. Single Garage: 19’9” x 8’8” approx. fitted with power, light and a water tap. There is a side facing window and door to rear. Also houses the wall mounted Worcester central heating boiler. The fully enclosed Rear Garden is on split levels, laid to lawn with borders to the boundaries incorporating a range of mature shrubbery. Paved patio area. Rotary dryer. Timber shed to remain.
- Travel south from Aberdeen via the A90 dual carriageway, taking the third exit into Portlethen. Turn right into Berrymuir Road, first left into Cairngrassie Drive, then left again into Cairngrassie Circle. Follow the road to the left where number 36 is situated on right hand side of the road, clearly identified by our for sale sign.
The property is located within a few minutes drive to the south of Aberdeen City Centre, which can also be reached by a regular public transport service or train, and is particularly convenient for the business parks at Altens, Tullos, and Badentoy. The suburb of Portlethen boasts a wide range of amenities, including a health centre, a variety of convenience stores serving everyday needs, and an Asda superstore. Primary and secondary schools are within a short walk, and recreational facilities include a bowling green, swimming pool, and a challenging 18-hole golf course.No result founded